American Racing Classics

Mike Smith
@mike-smith
14 years ago
4 posts
Happy New Year to all. Have started reading these books that my father started getting in the mid 1990s. They were published by Griggs Publishing. The title was American Racing Classics. Was wondering if anyone had any info on if they were any way I could get the missing issues.
updated by @mike-smith: 03/16/19 09:30:24AM
Pete Banchoff
@pete-banchoff
14 years ago
279 posts
Mike, you might want to check with bnorton734 on RR. I swear he has everything (although he'll deny it).Pete
Mike Smith
@mike-smith
14 years ago
4 posts
Just stopped by to check on my question. Thanks for all the info and the thoughts, I will keep looking. Hope everyone has a safe and warm weekend.
Dan McCrary
@dan-mccrary
14 years ago
1 posts
Mike,Are you the same Mike Smith that did those nice pencil drawings of the drivers? I enjoy seeing those, being an artist myself.I remember the American Racing Classics, and have a few of those myself - does anyone know how many were published altogether?I remember doing a painting of Richard Petty's 67 Plymouth at Darlington for Rob Griggs that they used on the cover of one issue.Thanks,Dan McCrary
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

OK, Mike... check out member TMC-Chase!

http://stockcar.racersreunion.com/forum/topics/christmas-gift-for-me-about-a-month-early

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"