AND THE HEAVENS OPENED UP AND THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

There has been talk lately that some may have connections with people in high places,very high places.

If so then Jimmie Johnson may have said the wrong thing Sunday because some force or magnetic drawing gave him the slight alignment adjustment for just a bit to create the slip slide away that placed Dennie Hamlin out of contention today that he felt all the way to his stomach.

But with every dark cloud there is a rainbow that some claim can be used . In steps the rainbow warrior Jeff Gordon and looks into the skys for guidance and it came in the form of rain.

Jeff wins todays rain shortened race after teammate Jimmie plays bumper cars with Dennie . And to top it all off Junior has tranny trouble and finishes 31st- but keeps the points lead,now aint that kool. This gives Carol another chapter in her weekly AS NASCAR TURNS column she is putting out for alls enjoyment. Ok now I bet there are at least a dozen differences of opinion out there so --without further do WRITERS grab you keyboard-----------------------------------------memories

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

Yall better hurry cause MaMa gonna enter the scene shortly and scramble up her version of life n times of Brian France and have everyone in stitches.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

Also at todays race lightening hurt 10 people and one is in serious condition

Jim Wilmore
@jim-wilmore
12 years ago
488 posts

All I can say if that Jimmie staged that wreck somehow, he has to be the greatest actor and stuntman of all times to keep that car under control and should win an Oscar. My prediction is that Jr. will win the championship, it's in NASCAR's best interest.

Carol Bell
@carol-bell
12 years ago
36 posts

It looked to be a pretty good race, but these things happen and I'm sure Jeff is happy with the win no matter how it happened. So good for him.

As to Carol's "As NASCAR Turns ", good Lord I'd be so dizzy I wouldn't be able to stand up. Besides, if I did attempt something like that, well, there's a mental hospital 90 miles up the road that I really don't want to visit.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

You did notice the camel jockys on the poster didnt you PKL

Dave Fulton