Hobby

Thomas F. Lutz
@thomas-f-lutz
12 years ago
12 posts

Hobby

Dear Friends,

I knew .... this isnt the platform for any hobby, but you re all are stock car race fans .... i m too !

I m also a stock car plastic model builder in scale 1/24 and i will show you some examples of builds

updated by @thomas-f-lutz: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
Patsy Thompkins ~ Keisler
@patsy-thompkins-keisler
12 years ago
559 posts

Thomas, I don't know...but there may be a Club for these. If not, maybe you could create one. Just an idea....I love them.....

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

Nice stuff. Used to write no charge press releases for Dave Marcis and his Big Apple Market sponsor in Waynesboro (near Gettysburg), Pennsylvania to try to help Dave out.

The #25 Busch Series Hermie Sadler "Virginia is for Lovers" car was owned by Petersburg, Virginia-area based trucking company owner and former drag racer, Don Beverly. If you ever ran up behind its transporter on the highway at night, the reflection of your own headlights off the polished aluminum trailer doors would blind you.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Sandeep Banerjee
@sandeep-banerjee
12 years ago
360 posts

Excellent work, Thomas. Keep it up!

Dennis  Garrett
@dennis-garrett
12 years ago
560 posts

Thomas, I enjoyed your "race car models" or as PattyKay Lilley called them "racecar models" very much.LOL

photo #0. #25 Virginia Is For Lovers Hermie Sadler

photo #1. #25 Virginia Is For Lovers Hermie Sadler model car

photo #2. #25 Virginia Is For Lovers Hermie Sadler model car

I think Pasty, PattyKay, Dave, and Thomas might have overlooked something on the #25 "Virginia Is For Lovers" Hermie Sadler model car.LOL

photo #3. State of Virginia decal Flip horizontal and vertical to upside down

photo #4. State of Virginia decal right side up

I find out that if you turned "State of Virginia." map upside down, it closely look like "State of North Carolina" map. LOL

photo #5. State of Virginia map right side up

photo #6. State of Virginia map upside down

photo #7. State of North Carolina map

Dennis Garrett
Richmond, Virginia USA

Charles Ray Stocks
@charles-ray-stocks
12 years ago
222 posts

enjoyed the models very nice looking cars keep building these and post them for us rr members thanks charles stocks

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

Good catch, Dennis.

Below is a Matchbox model of the Don Beverley / Hermie Sadler Virginia is for Lovers Busch Series #25 transporter.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"