Go Daddy girl

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
Like I said on the show thurs nite "if" she finishes she will be in the top 10----well she didnt finish but--if she had of stayed in the race in the position she was running she would have been up in the top 10 due to wrecks providing she avoided that circus of wrecks at the end. She cut her teeth last weekend in ARCA and went to school today in the Nationwide race so now we see what happens the next two weeks then we can rank her accordingly with the laws of Racers Reunion Jury
updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Harvey Tollison
@harvey-tollison
14 years ago
226 posts
Hope she has a bright future even if Daytona was a learning experience. From in-car video on TV , I think she is going in the right direction. I hereby volunteer to give her yhe victory kiss when she wins . She is a boost when NASCAR needs it. Love her commericals too.
Dale Dodge Jr
@dale-dodge-jr
14 years ago
16 posts
I think you mean...GO DAD RACING.com Well...?
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
No not exactly, if you go to godaddy.com you will find that she is indeed there in person as that is her primary sponsor-- go there and you may just find something out you didnt already know and then again-----------------------------memories Dale Dodge Jr said:
J.C. HAYES
@jc-hayes
14 years ago
37 posts
I THINK SHE NEEDS TO GET PAST AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY FIRST johnny mallonee said:
No not exactly, if you go to godaddy.com you will find that she is indeed there in person as that is her primary sponsor-- go there and you may just find something out you didnt already know and then again-----------------------------memories

Dale Dodge Jr said: