Battle at the Beach Late Model finish

S.T.A.R.S. Radio
@stars-radio
11 years ago
514 posts

You decide did Larson "move" Falk or did he "wreck" him?

updated by @stars-radio: 01/06/17 10:57:42PM
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

Wrecked him. The second pop was one too many.

Was kinda hoping Deac McCaskill might pick up the pieces in the aftermath.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Bill Shapard
@bill-shapard
11 years ago
11 posts

Sorry...this was not rubbin'...this was a cheap shot. I understand that anything goes on the last lap...move a guy up..get him loose..thats OK with me. BUT... I agree withSadler, once you get to the straight...you've had your shot.You can easily get someone broadsided in the drivers door by spinning a guy in thefront field, especially..right before start/finishline. I've see it before. I think this sets apoor standard for officalsthat workthe local NASCAR short track series, across the nation, that nothing was done. Every driver is gonna say, "If a guy can get away with it at Daytona...it should be OK here too."

Slick
@slick
11 years ago
36 posts

I know many if not most of folks on here don't know about Kyle Larson. I have tried for a while to post a comment or two to raise some interest in him. I am not proud of his move last night, but we have followed him for 3 years now in our travels in the open wheel world. I have been in and around racing since the 60's and Kyle ,at his age, is the best race car driver I have ever seen. He may or may not make it to the level of AJ, Mario or Stewart, but last night was an anomaly for him. We lament the fact that we won't get to see him near as much on dirt anymore.

Christopher Krul
@christopher-krul
11 years ago
119 posts

Hard racing. This to me is just a case of some guys on national tv in front of a wider audience looking to make a name for themselves. The two were going at it all race. Eventually one was gonna lose.

bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
11 years ago
820 posts

I think it was a case of race hard or lose. I saw him run 2 years ago at New Smyrna and again last year and he is a great young driver. Anyone who drives 132 races like he did in 2012 is a serious driver. He needs to make sure this incident is an isolated thing, He doesn't need a reputation as a dirty driver, he's to good for that.

david strachan
@david-strachan
11 years ago
8 posts

kinda like dale seniors talent and tactics.