WHO WILL WIN THE CHICAGOLAND RACE?

Keisha Brady
@keisha-brady
16 years ago
28 posts
WHO WIN WIN THE CHICAGOLAND RACE?TONY STEWART 20 ?CARL EDWARDS 99 ?DALE EARNHARTD 88 ?GREG BIFFLE 16 ?JIMMIE JOHNSON 48 ?
updated by @keisha-brady: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Edwin Sibley
@edwin-sibley
16 years ago
22 posts
You left out Kyle Busch, again. You know, he is just practically unstopable, sweety.Edwin
Keisha Brady
@keisha-brady
16 years ago
28 posts
The reason i left kyle Busch out is because i don't like him because he steals the show every time for once I would like to see Tony Stewart win
Edwin Sibley
@edwin-sibley
16 years ago
22 posts
Well, Miss Keisha, I understand how you feel. But actually, he doesn't really steal anything. He just enjoys the notariety of winning. He wins because he somehow continues to cross the finish line first. Not even Richmond was a steal. If he had been on the outside, and Jr had been on the inside, nothing would have been said. Everyone would have been happy, maybe even Jeff Gordon.The kids got talent. You can leave him out of your list. But you wont' leave him out of the lineup in Chicago land. If you miss him, look up front. Ooops! There he is. ;)Edwin
Bobby Greene
@bobby-greene
16 years ago
15 posts
I hope Jr but Like Edwin said it will be Bush Hey Edwin read my topic Who they paying off
Joyce
@joyce
16 years ago
1 posts
i like everyone on your list cept johnson..im sayin its bout time for tony to win..my man edwards is still doing great..he would have won last week had there not been a caution..cant stand the Busch Boys!!!!
Barbara Crews
@barbara-crews
16 years ago
1 posts
I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT KYLE BUSCH CAN'T STAND HIM OR HISBROTHER, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANYONE WIN BUT THEM. I AM JIMMY JOHNSON FAN ALL THE WAY.BARBARA
Keisha Brady
@keisha-brady
16 years ago
28 posts
Yeah Tony to win one becausehe is leaving Joe Gibbs Racing and starting his own racing business I think Hass is going to work with him and I think he is going to number 70.
Keisha Brady
@keisha-brady
16 years ago
28 posts
I don't like Kyle Busch because he likes to steal the show every time he don't give anyone a chance to win a race it is about time for Tony Stewart to win one at least.
Keisha Brady
@keisha-brady
16 years ago
28 posts
I hope Tony Stewart be he really needs this win.