UPDATE ON SAM ARD

Jan Woodberry
@jan-woodberry
11 years ago
171 posts

Sam had a seizure today and fell hitting his head on the bed. He was taken by ambulance to the emergency room for examination, tests and suturing. Hopefully he will be returning home this pm.

updated by @jan-woodberry: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

So sorry to hear of Sam's seizure and fall. Sam is so lucky to have you as one of his guardian angels.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Jan Woodberry
@jan-woodberry
11 years ago
171 posts

Thank you very much, Dave. It was real scary awhile today for the family. He had another seizure after we got him in the E.R. but came out of it. The CT Scan didn't show any new changes and other test were ok. He had stitches and is back home. He is tough!!

William Horrell
@william-horrell
11 years ago
175 posts
Hate to hear this. You are right DR. Janice, Sam is a tough one. Hope Jo is doing ok these days. I keep them in thought and prayer. Thank you for the update.
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
11 years ago
3,119 posts

Sam is in my prayers, has been and will be. I surely hope he will return home very soon. God bless.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Patsy Thompkins ~ Keisler
@patsy-thompkins-keisler
11 years ago
559 posts

Thanks Jan....~Patsy~

Bobby Williamson
@bobby-williamson
11 years ago
907 posts

Thanks Dr. Woodberry. Prayers for Sam and family

Jan Woodberry
@jan-woodberry
11 years ago
171 posts

We took Sam Ard back to the hospitalfor a followup. He was fairly alert and in good spirits today. Everything was fine with the exam. I will remove the suturesin a few days at home to keep from having to take him back out unless something changes. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. May God bless you and Jo...She is a trooper.

Robin L. Agner
@robin-l-agner
11 years ago
169 posts

Sam is in our prayers. Good to hear he is doing ok.

Jan Woodberry
@jan-woodberry
11 years ago
171 posts

Sam had his sutures removed last week at home by me. He has recovered well from the fall. Sam continues to have his jovial times, brightening the day for Jo. Sam has a hospital bed in which he stays most of the time. Tuesday Jo walked in the room to find him in her bed. She called to tell me that Sam had taken her bed. She put him on the phone. I asked if he liked Jo's bed to which he replied "un-huh". I then asked if Jo could have his bed to which he replied "if she behaves herself"! LOL Jo took these photos for you.

William Horrell
@william-horrell
11 years ago
175 posts

It is so good to see Sam again...Great picture of him getting some R&R.. So glad he is still using his humor, I know Jo enjoys it. Thank you for the update Dr. Janice. If you would be so kind as to tell MS. Jo that I said hello and am still in Effingham if they ever need anything,I would certainly appreciate it.

Jan Woodberry
@jan-woodberry
11 years ago
171 posts

THANKS WILLIAM, I'LL SURE TELL HER!

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

What a sweet post. Thanks, Jan.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Mike Sykes
@mike-sykes
11 years ago
308 posts

Thanks for all you do for the Ard family. With out your assistance it would be much harder on the family.This world needs more Dr. Janice's in it.

Jan Woodberry
@jan-woodberry
11 years ago
171 posts

Thanks, Mike....Glad I'm able to help some friends.