Many thanks!

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
11 years ago
1,783 posts

Recently we've seen some great discussions here on the forum and recognition of racing history that will live on for others to enjoy. I can't tell you how much it pleases me to see y'all sharing and contributing. I'm constantly amazed at the multiple historical accounts that are documented each time by a simple mention of a date, race, driver, or car.

Thanks to all of you who use the site for which it is intended.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®

updated by @jeff-gilder: 08/07/18 10:37:11AM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
11 years ago
1,783 posts

Thank you BB. I appreciate the offer, but I promised Ms Kay I would go with her to a social gathering this evening...but I hear there may be beach music. I'm looking forward to getting out of the office.

--
Mike Sykes
@mike-sykes
11 years ago
308 posts

no shagging on the first date.

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
11 years ago
1,783 posts

I do shag on the first date Mike....and I've heard you do too.

--
Mike Sykes
@mike-sykes
11 years ago
308 posts

I am proud to say yes I do and did last night at the Weathervane Winery with my Shag City shirt that states that I shag on my first date very plainly. The shirt got rave revues but the dancing lacked some improvement.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
11 years ago
3,119 posts

This site is about history, Jeff, as you have so often stated and proven. It is a wonderful thing that we are now engaged in really sharing memories for some great folks like Chase Whitaker, Dave Fulton, Billy Biscoe, Andy DeNardi, Dennis Andrews, and some others who have contributed to the series. I hope we can keep it going and keep those memories flowing. I'm loving it!

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Wally Bell
@wally-bell
11 years ago
83 posts

some pretty damned good stuff .......