Ga. Racing HOF night at GMP a success!!!

Brandon Reed
@brandon-reed
14 years ago
30 posts
I just wanted to thank everybody who helped us make Georgia Racing Hall of Fame night a success out at Gresham Motorsports Park in Jefferson, Georgia!

Our Hall of Famers had a great time. They signed autographs for about an hour and a half for a throng of fans prior to the races. Then the 2009 class were part of a special ceremony on the front stretch during the pre-race ceremony.

Special thanks to everybody at GMP (the official track of the GRHOF) who helped, to Susan Morgan for her invaluable help with the HOF members, and thanks to HOF legends Bud Lundsford and Charlie Mincey for stepping in and representing two of our 2009 members who were unable to be with us.

All in all, a very successful and happy event. If you were in this area, you couldn't go 30 minutes last week without hearing "Georgia Racing Hall of Fame night" on TV or radio, not to mention newspaper coverage.

Thanks so much for everybody's help, enthusiasm and contributions. While I will admit I need a rest right now, it won't be long before I'm ready to start preparing for the next Hall of Fame night!!!!

Brandon Reed
Georgia Racing History.com

updated by @brandon-reed: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
14 years ago
589 posts
It was fun!!