Putting the Goats out fo pasture.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
11 years ago
3,119 posts

Tonight will be the LAST Goat Rodeo for 2013. Been a fast year. Hope everyone will join us at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time to hear what the folks have to say about the year end, Christmas, and the upcoming 2014 season. If you've listened before, you know there is NO predicting what may transpire in the two hours on the air.

It's a week too early for eggnog but it certainly is not to early to share some good times and make some memories to tide you over 'til 2014. Oh, wait!!!! I didn't mean to say "tide". Didn't that sponsor D.W. for awhile????? Strike that. Change to "hold you over" until next year.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
11 years ago
4,073 posts

Thanks Bud. It is indeed hard to believe this year is almost to the point of being declared Terminal with our then being Transported to 2014. With the wonders of the web, I hope many folks have made Goat Rodeo an Auto part of their Tuesdays. Perhaps its even made a few folks a bit Weiser about racing history, music, etc. Though I'm not able to listen every Tuesday, I hope I've been able to Ade this site with posts throughout the year. RacersReunion has made the world a smaller place with many of you being in the Carolinas and my living on the Western side of the Mountains in Tennessee. I Dew hope to see this site continue to thrive in 2014 and beyond.

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Shan Coughlin
@shan-coughlin
11 years ago
17 posts

Who says it's too early for egg nog?

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

I always look forward to Tim's comments. Another fellow who remembers Christmas bikes from Western Auto. I always feel like a lucky dog when I've caught a Legendtorial.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

I guess y'all know there's an unsubstantiated rumor about a bucket of KFC always being on hand in the Lair during the Legendtorial.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
11 years ago
589 posts

Just got some yesterday! Wal-Mart knows it's never too early!

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
11 years ago
3,119 posts

You all are so great to put up with my comments. A very Merry Christmas to all and a heart felt thanks for all the dedication you all provide to the site.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.