NASCAR Hall of Fame Trip - March 29, 2014

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

We are having an "official" RacersReunion gathering at the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte on Saturday, March 29th. We will meet at the main entrance at 10:00 a.m. to tour the Hall and then have lunch together at the Wild Wings right there at the Hall of Fame.

Not sure how many folks we will have yet, but I can tell you we have already been contacted by at least three folks who have a long and historic background in NASCAR racing. We won't know until we get there exactly who all will make the trip, but I can almost guarantee you a great time.

Just e-mail me here on site, or at legendtim83@yahoo.com if you need more information.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

Count me in on this visit 3/29.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Randy Myers3
@randy-myers3
10 years ago
23 posts

I am planning to make that trip as well. Look forward to seeing you guys again.

--
Randy Myers
Harlow Reynolds
@harlow-reynolds
10 years ago
214 posts

Love to be there.I Will be at the Woodbrothers Shop in Stuart, Va.helping with the tours..

Send some good pictures Please.

Thanks

Harlow Reynolds--Lynchburg,Va.

ray lamm
@ray-lamm
10 years ago
214 posts

count me in.can not wait.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

This is shaping up to be a really great day! We may have our largest group yet. I invited Buz McKim to join us but he is out of town that day. I am really looking forward to the trip, as always, moreso for the company than the HOF but I do enjoy my visits there as well.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

Yes, the great company and fellowship is the highlight.

--
TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
10 years ago
4,073 posts

Can someone be my proxy and raise a protest about the 'restored' Petty Monte Carlo? I don't blame the NHOF as they're just displaying the car restored presumably by Petty's Garage. Before debuting on the Hall's new Glory Road, it was at the Randleman Petty Museum.I still can't believe someone slapped all those non-existent contingency decals on the rear quarter panel and C-pillar.

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
10 years ago
626 posts

I will be there to hope Bill Blair can make it i owe him lunch

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

Wonder how that happened, Chase?

--
TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
10 years ago
4,073 posts

You'd think someone would have stepped forward and said...

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.