I need the latest news!

Athena Nielipinski
@athena-nielipinski
16 years ago
12 posts
So I have not been able to keep up with the sunday sprint cup races in NASCAR, Can you guys let me know who is in the lead for points and who has been taking the checkered. My life is too busy to catch the races every time. Thanks
updated by @athena-nielipinski: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
nedra ware
@nedra-ware
16 years ago
2 posts
athena WHO ELSE? kyle baby. jr was way back in pack. johnson was 2nd race pretty boring to me. they impounded about 5 engines after the race, don't know what that is all about ryan newman might go w/tony stewart's new co, stewart-haas, musical chairs,jr still 2nd in points that's the nutshell
Athena Nielipinski
@athena-nielipinski
16 years ago
12 posts
Thanks for the news. I like Newman, He should go with Stewart-Haas. Since all this years changes it has been hard keeping up with who went where. I am glad Jr. is in 2nd for points. He was doing terrible the last year. You must be a Busch fan?
nedra ware
@nedra-ware
16 years ago
2 posts
heavens NO strictly JR all the way
Athena Nielipinski
@athena-nielipinski
16 years ago
12 posts
I am glad because i think that kyle is a cry baby. I remember 2 seasons ago I think in 2006 kyle wrecked his car and ran off crying and JR jumped in his car and finished the race. What a weener
Edwin Sibley
@edwin-sibley
16 years ago
22 posts
Well Athena,The chase has taken on a new demension this year. Seems the big boys are chasing the 18 most of the time. He's not a weaner, dear, he's a winner!
Athena Nielipinski
@athena-nielipinski
16 years ago
12 posts
Ok so he may be winning this year but he still cries alot. Some of the best guys have bad years and they do not cry. I think that is why I do not like him.