THERE WILL BE NO GOAT RODEO BROADCAST ON TUESDAY, JUNE 3, 2014. TUNE IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

Please note that I received a text from Jeff about 5:45 p.m today (Saturday) asking me to post that there will be NO Goat Rodeo broadcast on Tuesday, June 3, 2014. No reason given but I know Jeff is traveling. Please reserve your time for Tuesday, June 10th, to rejoin the Goat Rodeo to see what we're up to then.

As always, thank you all for your continued support of the show and the site.

Tim

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

I hope somebody is feeding Ruby.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Jack Walker
@jack-walker
10 years ago
162 posts

Dave - No problem !! I'm going by to give Ruby some beer and popcorn .

Devin
@devin
10 years ago
618 posts

I think there's an auto feeder in-house but Coastal definitely should go by and give Ruby fresh water...or beer. lol

Dave, how are you doing? When is your surgery scheduled? I can't remember the exact date...But I wanted to wish you well. We will be thinking about you!

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

Going in this Friday morning - D-Day. Thanks, Devin.

--
Devin
@devin
10 years ago
618 posts

Thanks Dave. Will be wishing you a speedy recovery time afterwards.

Take good care when you get home.

danny whitener
@danny-whitener
10 years ago
47 posts

Dave, I talked with Tim at J B Days Sunday. Werent sure when you were going in. Hope everything goes well. Take care brother.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

Thanks to each and every one of you for your well wishes.

--
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

There may be no Rodeo Tuesday, but check the Home Page for the site for this week's Legendtorial, in writing. I just finished it and submitted it to the "editor" and "proofer" and if it passes, then it should be up for a read. If you go read it, leave a comment. I would like to know what you all think since I won't be able to see your thoughts on live chat.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
10 years ago
589 posts

So I have the day off (First Tuesday in MONTHS) and I'm setting down to get to writing the "Georgia Racing History" piece and I see this! Haha....perfect timing, huh? Hopefully I will have next Tuesday off as well!

Until next time

-Cody

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

Cody, we all hope that you get Tuesdays off from now on. We miss you some awful on the show. We need you back. Now that your fans don't listen anymore we are down to just my few million fans hanging on.

--