Michigan who will it be --do you know or not

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
9 years ago
3,259 posts

He is on the pole for Sunday BUT Kyle won todays race with Joey was dead fast and Kevin in the mix all day. Now who do you suppose will come out on top Sunday. I know some of yall got an idea so why dont you get off and put your two cents worth into here. It only costs a little to voice youropinion,you do have one dont you?

Kasey Kahne wins the pole during qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway on Friday in Brooklyn, Mich.

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
9 years ago
9,137 posts

Looks like "Wreckum Kahne" is holding up a finger indicating he'll bring out the first yellow on Sunday. Or maybe that 1 finger means he'll crash and take out half the field on the first lap.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
9 years ago
3,259 posts

Dave you remember the famous saying of Jackie Gleason on the honeymooners ??? "to the moon'

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
9 years ago
9,137 posts

Johnny, the same fellow many years ago who sang about the wreck of the Old 97 also sang a song about the wreck of #5. He was predicting the future, I believe. I can't remember any driver since I've followed racing who has crashed out as often and taken as many other cars with him as ole #5.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
9 years ago
3,259 posts

Mud puddles beware, Kurt won the race today by way of soggy track and a little help from higher up. It was a stop and go show for sure with the rain splattering on one turn and sunshine in the other. So beware folks there might be more soggy seats in the future for this year..

Kurt Busch races during the Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
9 years ago
3,119 posts

I had the race on in the background as I was working on other projects. About the only part I really saw was when Kyle Busch hit the wall, blaming it on the wet track while 42 other cars made the turn. Can't quite understand that. I kept hearing about the red flag coming out and wondered how long NASCAR was going to play the game of getting to half way so they could rip the fans who paid to get in. Well, they made it to where they wanted to, cheating the paying fans out of 62 laps of racing. If you count the yellow flag laps, fans got to see about 65 laps of racing. Guess it really didn't matter though. The stands were about as empty as the heads of at least two of the on-air idiots with FOX Sports 1. This may be one that actually gets negative figures in the television ratings.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Robert Gregory Hendrix
@robert-gregory-hendrix
9 years ago
83 posts

Looks like the winner was driving a Chevrolet hovercraft.

bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
9 years ago
820 posts

at least the view of the yellow flag parade laps was infinitely better than the pointed head of Lil' Mikey when he turned the profile...