KYLE BUSCH RUMOR NOT TRUE

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

There is a widely circulating rumor that Kyle Busch was arrested for child abuse by California authorities after jerking Brexton's pacifier from the babe's mouth after this devastating loss in the X-finity race in Fontana yesterday(Saturday). Samantha, Mrs. Busch, calmly explained to authorities that this is normal procedure when Kyle doesn't get his way. There is still a circulating rumor, however, that Holy Joe is being investigated for theft of a huge quantity of Kleenex after his three drivers failed to hold off the Number 3 even with Kyle's failed attempt to wreck the Dillon Boy.

I must hand it to Old Joe, though. Nowhere in history is it recorded that any one man has been able to assemble a cast for four pin-head idiot crybabies to drive for one team. Perhaps theirmotto for the team, JGR, should be "Tora, Tora, Tora".

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
8 years ago
820 posts

oh my, Tim, you are relentless in your feeling's regarding a certain brand of automobile...lol, Actually the word Tora means tiger and when used together as in tora,tora,tora it means "CHARGE" as in the dastardly torpedo

attack. It seems the word "charge"would be better suited to young Mr. Dillon for his run up thru the JGR team to lead his only lap, the one that really counts... Is it safe to say that if nascar fines Mr. Busch for using the word "fixed" that the Legend purse will not be opened for a little help.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Yes, Bill, you are correct. I am relentless in my feelings regarding those cheating cars. I am familiar with the meaning of "Tora" and of "Tora, Tora, Tora" from having watched that excellent movie from years ago.

As for fining Kyle for his statements, if he is NOT fined and docked points by NASCAR's own latest mandate, that is just one more example of the Yen buying out Brian France and his bunch of crooks in Daytona. NASCAR wrote that rule this year and Kyle Busch is the first to break it, absolutely break it and publicly no less. Yes, it is safe to say if Kyle Busch is fined, he'll not get one cent of mymoney. I may chip in for a box of pampers if his budget is strained as he is obviously a spoiled brat. Can you imagine how Brexton is going to grow up in that family? No private school in North Carolina will accept a trouble making, always whining little brat.

Hope all is well with you!

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.