An update on the Coupe

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
8 years ago
3,259 posts

Ok for the record my wife has been sick since New Years eve and we almost lost her. As some of you might have noticed I have been absent while taking care of her.
Things got tight around here for awhile and getting the coupe race ready took a back seat. She is doing better now so I can piddle a little on it now. It is running and will move now on its own but a few more high dollar things are in the slow lane BUT its getting there,I aint giving up.

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/16/16 07:54:33AM
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
8 years ago
626 posts

Glad to here things or better Johnny the race car is looking good keep us posted

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Johnny, I had no idea your wife had been through so much. I'm happy to hear things have improved and I hope she returns to perfect health (if there is such a thing) very, very soon. Prayers to you and your entire family.

The Coupe is looking good. Bet you can't wait to put it in gear on the track. Keep us posted with your wife and with your race care.

God bless.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Bobby Williamson
@bobby-williamson
8 years ago
907 posts

Looks great, Johnny! Come race with us if you can.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
8 years ago
9,137 posts

Johnny, sure pray your wife is well on the recovery road.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Devin
@devin
8 years ago
618 posts

Absolutely, do not give up! Wishing your wife continued wellness, Johnny.