HEY JOEY LOGANO, WHAT'S THAT BLACK THING STICKING OUT DURING YOUR ALL- STAR RACE WINNING BURNOUT?

Dennis  Garrett
@dennis-garrett
8 years ago
560 posts

DURING JOEY LOGANO'S ALL- STAR RACE WINNING BURNOUT, AN BLACK OBJECT APPEARS STICKING OUT THE DRIVER'S SIDE ROOF SECTION?

LEGAL OR ILLEGAL AERO PACKAGE PIECE?

THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR PHOTOS POSTED.

DENNIS GARRETT

RICHMOND,VA.

updated by @dennis-garrett: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
S.T.A.R.S. Radio
@stars-radio
8 years ago
514 posts

I saw that also and was currious

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

It appeared to me to be the rubber "bladder" for lack of a better word, that is hooked to the roof flaps. I watched the race and the ridiculous burnout ( I detest those burnouts). It appeared when he spun it around the first time it popped up from the roof flap area. So that is my guess. But, remember, I am far from an expert.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
8 years ago
9,137 posts

I thought it might have been some device used to slice white bread.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

I wish I was half as smart as you Dave. What a wonderful explanation and something I totally missed. Guess you'll always be smart and I'll always be Famous. Can't get around it. Thanks for the explanation.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.