Hello is anybody there

Harvey Tollison
@harvey-tollison
14 years ago
226 posts
I post pictures on both drag and stock car sites of Racersreunion.com., but I only hear from people on the stock car site. I am all the time getting notes of thanks from drivers ,family members of driver and just fans. Here on the drag site I have never heard from anyone. I hope somebody here enjoys the early 60's photos I have up loaded , For some real drag racing come to Carolina Dragway , the House of Hook .in Jackson SC.
updated by @harvey-tollison: 12/05/16 08:51:05AM
Lawrence( PENNY) Flammia
@lawrence-penny-flammia
14 years ago
3 posts
Being an old Drag Racer from the 60s & 70s I very much appreciate your Photos. Penny Flammia
Bill Pratt
@bill-pratt
14 years ago
460 posts
Howdy, Harvey. Thanks for the uploaded shots. I frankly spend most of my time running draglist.com so I'm rarely up here. I will try to get over more... Gonna go and look at your photos right now. bp
Roger
@roger
14 years ago
2 posts
I'm here Harvey. I grew up in the midlands of SC. The first thing I do when I log on to RR is check your album for new pics. I specially like the Pelion (Palmetto Raceway) and Jackson photos as I spent a lot of time there in the 60's & 70's. Did you ever get to Blaney? I'm trying to get some photos from someone who used to take a lot there and Jackson. I'll post them if I'm sucessful.
Harvey Tollison
@harvey-tollison
14 years ago
226 posts
Roger a friend of mine took lots of pictures so as he digs them out I post them for others to enjoy. My friend ,Joe Cawley, mainly does vintage cars now. I posted some from Pelion today. Jackson is still operating and is called Carolina Dragway check out their web site. Roger Backman said:
I'm here Harvey. I grew up in the midlands of SC. The first thing I do when I log on to RR is check your album for new pics. I specially like the Pelion (Palmetto Raceway) and Jackson photos as I spent a lot of time there in the 60's & 70's. Did you ever get to Blaney? I'm trying to get some photos from someone who used to take a lot there and Jackson. I'll post them if I'm sucessful.
David "Mike" Gauntt
@david-mike-gauntt
14 years ago
5 posts
Keep posting your photos!!!!!!!! Mike