grump udate from polly

Pam Hardy
@pam-hardy
14 years ago
1 posts
I recently received a phone call from Polly. Mrs. Bill Jenkins. She filled me in on Grump's odyssey through the health care system. Polly would like me to dispel any rumors regarding Grump's health.Yes, Grump is in the hospital receiving care for bleeding on his brain. He has had an operation to relieve the pressure on the brain and is now recuperating. Grump has weathered the storm and is concentrating his efforts on rehabilitation. His prognosis is excellent. Grump is alert and doing well.Polly will update Grump's condition periodically.Please keep Grump and Polly in your thoughts.P L Hardy
updated by @pam-hardy: 12/05/16 08:51:12AM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
14 years ago
1,783 posts
Thanks Pam! Please keep us posted.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Carl E. Rubrecht
@carl-e-rubrecht
14 years ago
2 posts
Hi, I am kept alert to Bill's condition through Bill Guthrie - Our prayers go out to him. I had the fortune of signatures through Bill Guthrie and also meeting Grumpy at York PA earlier in the year. He again signed some photos and I got my T-shirt (signed) -- Another day - another story on that -- I can't wait to see him again. Racing talent that will never be replaced.-- Also, Jungle Pam says HI!!
Boyd Steele
@boyd-steele
14 years ago
5 posts
Pam just became a member and read about GRUMP how is he?