DO NOT OPEN MAIL FROM ANNE DESMOND

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts

the site is being flooded with lewd requests from this person it started in driven ministries it contains a virus BEWARE

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Rich Panicaro
@rich-panicaro
14 years ago
17 posts

Thank's Johnny !

Billy & Barbara Scott
@billy-barbara-scott
14 years ago
52 posts

Johnny, do we delete or move into junk or what? This message should remain in the middle of the sheet on the main page, for a while anyway. Some people don't look down the sides as we have heard them say.. Thanks for advising us and please tell us the best way to discard it before opening.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts

DELETE IT

Billy & Barbara Scott said:

Johnny, do we delete or move into junk or what? This message should remain in the middle of the sheet on the main page, for a while anyway. Some people don't look down the sides as we have heard them say.. Thanks for advising us and please tell us the best way to discard it before opening.

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
14 years ago
1,783 posts
Johnny, as far as I can tell...that person does not exist on this site. You should post that notice on DM.Jeff

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts

already did that also just keeping folks aware--most that are members over there are members here also--the name doesnt exist on D/M either but he /she /it flooded that site with requests

Jeff Gilder said:

Johnny, as far as I can tell...that person does not exist on this site. You should post that notice on DM.
Jeff
Barb2
@barb2
14 years ago
91 posts

As many of you know, I only know enough to get me into trouble with a computer. Well, I cause most of the trouble .. all good mind you, LOL. (Hope no one goes to some of the same sites I do!!!!) While this situation was discussed on Jerry's show last night I said that I used AVG and Johnny said something to the effect that AVG watches/traces your activity. A friend of mine, who is a computer guru, led me to this site: http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407... I run this every morning to clear everygerm that tries to follow where I go and what I do. My only wish would be that they could get rid of theflu germ too!!!!

Hope that this program will assist some of you with computer problems. I know it cleaned my hard drive of junkfrom 48% back up to 90% and eveything is working properly .. except maybe the owner!!!!

Barb2
@barb2
14 years ago
91 posts

LMAO .. that's why I started my post with "As many of you know, I only know enough to get me into trouble with a computer".

Unlike many, I don't save my log in at any site that I go to and I change my passwords around all the time. I also turn my computers off when not in use.When they are powered up againthey go through an automatic update with all systems I have on them. Guess I'm just scared to death that my only means of communication with the outside world will get screwed-up by the people who have too much time on their hands and like nothing but to hurt the innocent.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts

delete the entire download and do not go to D/M untill you reboot your computer when i saw it my spware shut mine down immediately thats how I knew it was infected hopefully you didnt catch nothing i dont think it was nothing but a hitchiker

jimmy johnson said:

I have been off the internet for about 5 days now and I just recieved an e-mail from Anne Desmond and it was generated thru Driven Ministries. saying found my e-mail there. I opened before i went to our RR site. I did not respond because it sounded a little weird. hope I did not hurt anything with my computer.