Please join me in wishing one of our ambassadors, Jimmy Johnson

Devin
@devin
13 years ago
618 posts

a very Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a great day.

Keep us posted when you can.

Devin

updated by @devin: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Mike Ray2
@mike-ray2
13 years ago
27 posts
Happy Birthday Jimmy!Your an inspiration to me!May GOD bless you throught out the year!
Barb2
@barb2
13 years ago
91 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jimmy .. wishing you a great day and many, many more.
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
13 years ago
3,119 posts

Happy Birthday my friend!!! I hope is it going to be a very good one. Missed you in Georgia and I really don't have an update on how the efforts toget the motor home back on the road. When you can, bring us up-to-date. I understand you don't have internet connections at the moment and I will probably have talked with you by the time you get this but I wanted to say a very Happy Birthday to be waiting for you went you get here.

Tim

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
13 years ago
626 posts
Happy Birthday Jimmy have a good one
Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
13 years ago
589 posts
Happy Late Birthday Jimmy!
ray lamm
@ray-lamm
13 years ago
214 posts
happy birthday to my freind the realjimmy johnson
Wayne Wilson
@wayne-wilson
13 years ago
39 posts
Jimmy, hope the upcoming year will be a little more "gentle" for you and all of the mechanical problems dissapear. Hoping you good health and a prosperous year ahead my friend.
Michael W. Smith
@michael-w-smith
13 years ago
109 posts
Update on Jimmy. Thanks to all of you! Jimmy is working everyday at our new store trying to make enough money to pay his $150 a week motel room. At this time he does not have the $150 to pay for the room next week. He has sold very little because it's not season up there yet.We unloaded the showcar yesterday and I had tears in my eyes as the broken man promoted RacersReunion from dawn to dark. He is very sick with a cold and is very stressed anddepressed. The motor home is still in the shop and he has not heard a word as to what is happing with it. I have done everything I can to keep his spirits up but it's starting to wear me out. At this point anything anyone can give will help him thru untill season starts in a couple weeks. God bless all of you who have stepped up to date but the fight is not over yet. Thanks W
Michael W. Smith
@michael-w-smith
13 years ago
109 posts

Michael W Smith 102 Glen View Dr. Cherryville, NC 28021 Thanks W

Michael W. Smith
@michael-w-smith
13 years ago
109 posts
Thank you Patty have an awesome week! W
Jan Woodberry
@jan-woodberry
13 years ago
171 posts
Happy belated birthday, Jimmy. You will hear from me again soon. jan
Paul J, Black, Jr.
@paul-j-black-jr
13 years ago
4 posts
Jimmy, Happy Birthday Buddy. I should remember this date as it is right in the middle of my son Jason and my grandson Alex' birthdays. Been thinking about you and will attempt a phone call this week. God Bless, Paul
Paul J, Black, Jr.
@paul-j-black-jr
13 years ago
4 posts

Michael,

I am a friend of Jimmy's from N Y. Please give me an address torespond toand I will try to help. My e-mail is Amereagle@optonline.net , and I will be happy to answer your response. Jimmy's not a quitter and with God's help and that of his friends, things will get better. I will attempt a phone call this week to touch base with him.

God bless you for helpong him

Best regards, Paul

Paul J, Black, Jr.
@paul-j-black-jr
13 years ago
4 posts

Michael, Please see my post on the main page. I spoke w/Jimmy earlier and I believe he has my contact info. We all will find a way toget him back on the road.

Paul

Russell Rector
@russell-rector
13 years ago
80 posts
HAPPY B-DAY JIMMY!!!