My Fantasy Racer

Edwin Sibley
@edwin-sibley
16 years ago
22 posts
Greetings everyone. Hope you are all hitting on all eight.I was wondering if any of you have heard of "My Fantasy Racer". ( www.myfantasyracer.com ) This is a new reality TV show in the works. It takes race fans from 18-82 and makes them a race contestant. They will fly the contestants to Memphis for a week of racing school at Memphis Motorsports Park, then put them in a 40 lap race in Nationwide Series type stock cars. Then after 12 weeks of events with 16 new contestants each week, the winners will be flown to Phoenix to shoot a 2 hour special for the grand champion. GC will receive over a quarter million dollars and an all expense paid trip to the 2010 Daytona 500 including the use of a luxury motorcoach, limo, and VIP everything.You all know someone who is a huge fan, but has never driven a race car (also a requirement, no prior experience in a race car racing, and must be able to climb in and out of the race car), but always dreamed of doing so. Here's their chance. You can find all the details at the web site and the contestant registration.Episodes will begin shooting in March of '09. Spread the word. This is huge.Edwin
updated by @edwin-sibley: 12/03/16 05:47:58PM