Prayer Request for one of our own

Ken Sharpe
@ken-sharpe
16 years ago
88 posts
Hello gang,Below is a letter that I received from a member here on RReunion. I will of course not mention the name of the person. Please keep her in your prayers. If you would like to help in anyway this Christmas season. Email me.Hello Pastor Ken! My name is XXXXXX, and I joined a few months ago, and then things went really bad in my home life. My husband and I found out on September first that we are expecting our 4th child, well, he became psycally abusive. I was finally able to leave him and flee to a domestic violence shelter on the sixth of November. My unborn baby is still doing well, I just found out that it is a boy. My children and I need prayers in hopes of a housing voucher I applied for in my county is approved soon so that my children and I can get into our own home before christmas. I finally found a job and had my first day today, so god has answered that prayer, so I will have my first paycheck in time to buy the children a few items for under the tree. But we could also use some prayers that the courts find him guilty of felony child abuse and domestic violence. I would really appreciate the prayers. If you post this in the prayer request section of this group, can you please post is without mentioning my name.THank you very much in advance.God bless you!XXXXXXXPastor Ken SharpeRacers Reunion Outreach Chaplain
updated by @ken-sharpe: 12/03/16 05:48:03PM
Racing Wizard
@racing-wizard
16 years ago
10 posts
Our thoughts and prayers are certainly with you. We wish for you the very best life has to offer from now on.
Mike Sykes
@mike-sykes
16 years ago
308 posts
Pastor Ken our thoughts and prayers are with this lady and her children. Are there anything we can do ??? call me if you need to
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
16 years ago
1,783 posts
Pastor ken, can you send me a private email and let me know where she lives?Jeff

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Clance' McClannahan
@clance-mcclannahan
16 years ago
4 posts
Pastor Ken ~ Please would you email me...either here in the in house mail or at my real email:churchofthegreatoval@gmail.comIt's very important regarding this brave lady.Working with DV victims is my calling in life and I can share a lot of resources with her and be a great support should she choose, no matter what state she is in.Clance'
Ken Sharpe
@ken-sharpe
16 years ago
88 posts
To all those wishing to help out. Please hold on, as I have not recevied a reply from her email from last week yet.I will let those know when and if she gives me the okay to share this with others. As of right now, I must honor her request for privacy.I feel a real need right now to just pray for her, as it does concern me that she has not responded yet.I ask that we all pray for her and her children and pray that the Lord is with her, wherever or whatever she is facing at this time.Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus'Pastor Ken Sharpe
c coleman
@c-coleman
16 years ago
3 posts
God will take care of the ones that beleive in Him. Gode bless her and her children.c coleman
Mike Ray
@mike-ray
16 years ago
41 posts
Dear Pastor Ken,I just finished praying for this lady and I know that prayer works so if all the christians on this site come together and pray GOD will bless her! Thank you.Mike Ray
Luvlabonte43
@luvlabonte43
16 years ago
3 posts
This family will be on my list. I will be spending Christmas with my wonderful husband and family. It is so sad that some men cannot love their wives, like "Christ loves the chruch".
Heidi
@heidi
16 years ago
2 posts
your in my prayers
ray lamm
@ray-lamm
16 years ago
214 posts
my prayer are to this lady and childen and will be thinking of her on christmas day.god alway see the way
June
@june
16 years ago
1 posts
I will be praying for her and her precious children as well. God bless all.