Live Radio Saturday morning, January 2, 2016/The Legend

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Just a note for any of you who may be interested. I am scheduled to be a guest on the Benny Huff Saturday morning radio show. We will discuss efforts to preserve an accurate account of racing history and we are expected to talk a little about Marvin Panch. If anyone wishes to listen, in the Thomasville, NC area, the station is WKTE, 1090 AM. On line listeners can go to 1090.com and listen there. Benny tells me I will come on somewhere between 9:15 a.m. (ET) and 9:40 and will be given 15 minutes. Imagine that!!! Wordy me and 15 minutes.

On another note, I am working to present more historic information rather than my opinionated Legendtorials on the Tuesday Night Goat Rodeo (I don't like that reference). Getting some really great guests lined up and I hope you'll join us each Tuesday evening at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

Happy New Year!!!

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
Devin
@devin
8 years ago
618 posts

Awesome! HAPPY New Year!

Click here: Link to Listen Live

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

GOOGLE OR OTHERWISE GO TO WKTE.COM to find the broadcast. Using 1090.com is a mess and my virus scan picked it up as a threat. Hope you'll join us this morning.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Devin
@devin
8 years ago
618 posts

http://www.wkte1090.com/ and click on the RED icon that says "Listen Live". I'm listening now. :)