Film to document the Life of RacersReunion® Friend The Late Ron Pestana

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
8 years ago
1,783 posts

He y folks, Bill Bentley has begun a GoFundMe campaign to raise money for the documentary about our good friend Ron Pestana. Ron (and bill) wrote and performed much of the racing music we use to intro and outro our radio shows. Ron lost his life during a race a bout three years ago. Here is the link to the campaign http://GoFundMe.com/RonPestana . If you're able a contribution here would go to a great cause.

Thanks you!

Jeff

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®

updated by @jeff-gilder: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
8 years ago
1,783 posts

TTT

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Ron impressed me a great deal when he came all the way from California for the RacersReunion event at Columbia Speedway. When we did the track walk on Thursday evening I, along with several others, had the pleasure of walking around the track with Ron as we all exchanged racing stories. Ron was as personable a guy as I have ever met. All those who knew him, if only casually, lost a friend. Those who were truly close to him lost a part of their lives when Ron passed. God bless his memory and legacy, both to music and racing.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.