Racing Through History Scheduled Guests

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Just want to put the word out about upcoming guests scheduled to appear on the Tuesday night show.

FEBRUARY 23RD: Bobby and Donnie Allison. Both have agreed to appear and, with the 2016 Daytona 500 in the rearview, we'll talk about the impact of that 1979 finish on the sport. We'll also discuss the contributions for both Allisons to the sport. Should be a great evening. Many thanks to Bonnie Allison-Farr for her assistance in arranging these appearances.

MARCH 1st. Brownie King, a true pioneer in the sport who contributed so much to the growth of the sport. Brownie is someone I am around many times and he is someone I consider and great friend. Should be another great evening.

I am working on other true pioneers and contributors to the sport for future shows. I can't believe the reception I'm getting when I speak with these guys about the show. RacersReunion is well known within the historic racing group of folks. I am having the time of my life.

Oh, and Jeff has indicated that people go to the home page to read my Legendtorials which have been missing this year up until last week. Upon further investigation, I have learned that people read those so they can throw tomatoes at me when I go out in public. That's alright though, because I like tomatoes and they are sure expensive to buy.

See you all (I hope) on Tuesday nights at 7:00 p.m. Eastern.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM