Special Guest for Tuesday evening, April 12, 2016, Racing Through History Radio Show

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Frank Warren, originally from Augusta, Georgia, and a long time racer and well known from the Winston Cup days, will appear Tuesday Night at approximately 7:30 Talked with Frank this afternoon and he is excited about the opportunity to tell some of his racing stories to fans who remember him, and some new fans that may not have heard of him. I remember Frank and that "Native Tan" Dodge Magnum he raced in this final years of his career. Should be a great time with Frank Warren.

Hope to see you Tuesday Night at 7:00 for the show. Frank should be on about 7:30

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 08/24/18 01:47:14PM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Thanks for sharing that Billy. Why don't you call in to the show tonight when Frank is on and you two share some memories. The history of the sport, as you just described, is worth every word put forth by you guys who were involved. Would love to have you join the discussion.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.