WAYNE AND DENNIS ANDREWS TO APPEAR ON "RACING THROUGH HISTORY 8-23-16

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

I am both pleased and honored to announce that Wayne Andrews and his son Dennis will appear as guest on the live radio show "Racing Through History" Tuesday, August 23rd. Should be some wonderful stories of racing history and anecdotes only Wayne can provide. I hope you all will join me in welcoming such a great part of racing history to the show.

Tim

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
8 years ago
9,137 posts

You'd be hard pressed to find two nicer fellows as guests.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

They are both nice guys. So are you Dave. We need to get you on here. Let me know when you're ready. That would be a great night as well.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
8 years ago
9,137 posts

Enjoyed Wayne's recollections. Need to get him back to talk weekly racing.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Thanks Dave. I agree. When I set up Wayne and Dennis I didn't know we would have a short show. I do want to get Wayne back for sure. Dennis is he quiet man but he knows so much as well. I'll work on getting Wayne back in October. Thanks for your support. I still want you on, so please think about that.

--