Hey, I haven't forgotten

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Folks, I promise to return to the history writings we were doing. We're moving into the time NASCAR was getting on it's feet and I'm doing a lot of research to see what I can find that may not have been widely reported before. I hope to post another history "lesson" before the weekend, so please don't give up.

Thank you.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 08/06/18 02:40:21AM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Thank you, Mr. Biscoe, for your suggestion. I'll get right on finding a copy of that book, more for my personal reading pleasure than for use on what I'm doing here. What I am trying to do here is give the NASCAR history, with little quirks and inferences not widely known. Problem with that is researching keeps coming back with the same things. I do appreciate your help and will see if I can find that book.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.