Candid NASCAR Timing & Scoring Photo

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
8 years ago
9,137 posts

Brian France has asked its official crack Scoring & Timing team from the Martinsville Cup race to turn back the official NASCAR clock to Standard time tonight factoring in a possible yellow flag during green flag pit stops, the wave around, lucky dog and any cars stopped on the track while keeping in mind that the 3 national touring series are in Texas competing in the Central time zone to arrive at the appropriate time when they reset the big NASCAR clock. Here's a candid photo of NASCAR practicing the complicated clock reset procedure:

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"

updated by @dave-fulton: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Dave, you can expect to hear from my attorney tomorrow morning. I was expecting some real NASCAR information when I saw the heading of your post. Then I saw this and fell out of my chair laughing, thus hurting my elbow when I hit the floor, not to mention burning myself severely with the coffee I was drinking and then twisting my ankle when I was trying to get up. Further, my blue carpet now has a huge coffee stain indicating a full replacement carpet for the Lair is needed.

Oh wait! After viewing the picture again and re-reading your comment, you are to be commended for putting the truth out there. Bet you won't see this on NBCSN today, nor will you hear Jeff Burton constantly repeating "NASCAR got it right".

Thanks for the laugh this morning. You and Ms. Joyce had a wonderful day.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Settle down and take your place. Its another round of the ridiculous chase. With all the troubles in this great Nation, we should worry little about race manipulation. The Favored Four willll all break bread before they fake a race at Homestead. A "Champion" for the season? With the Chase that is beyond reason.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
8 years ago
3,259 posts

But who is controlling the weather. Who ever it is has his mojo going because he wet another one down today Racing at Texas

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
8 years ago
9,137 posts

Wish we'd get that rain in Charlotte. Today marks 31st day here with no precip.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"