Tiger Tom Pistone Selling Race Car Shop loaded

Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
12 years ago
93 posts
Friends Tiger Daddy wants to downsize his Race Car Shop that he's had since the 60s. He's selling his shop its over 50.000 sq feet with everything inside from Vintage Rare Parts to Used and New Parts, Cars,Trucks, you name it Tiger Daddy has it in his shop, Has surveillance, Alarm, the Vintage side alone has many Rare parts, the shop has separate rooms, has a huge car lot, it's located near Buck Bakers Driving School located at 8108 Newell Farm Rd which is the same as the address the county changed this one 8108 Old Concord Rd Charlotte NC. 28213.... Tiger Daddy is NOT closing down he just wants a smaller place for his Racing Team with Tommy III and for his Legend and Bandolero customers! The shop has history to it like a huge old Museum. He has old Craftsman Trucks, Old Late Models, Many Valuable Rare Vintage parts from the 50-60-70 era of Racing! All inquiry's please contact Tiger Daddy at 704-361-7338 Thank you Chrissy
updated by @tiger-tom-pistone: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
Jim Wilmore
@jim-wilmore
12 years ago
488 posts

Best of luck, wish I were closer

Tommie  Clinard
@tommie-clinard
12 years ago
209 posts

I had better hurry up and get over there to see the place once more before Tiger sells it.

Plus he said that if I came over he would buy my lunch.

Remember Tiger? I was with Ken Ragan and we were talking to you on the phone and you said that IF I came over, which you did not believe that I would, you would buy my lunch.

Take care Tiger. Hope to see you soon. Good luck on your sell.