ANOTHER GREAT CLOSE RACE by NATION WIDE

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
11 years ago
3,259 posts

Call him what you like but Kyle is the way,at least to winning in his 54 car -- even the color didnt hurt. And Austin Dillion was there waiting on Kyle to just slip just a little but it never happened.. Sam Hornish wasnt to shabby either till he tagged the wall gently,then it was all Kyle and Austin....

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:07:53PM
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

Also, Larson had a heck of a run up top... but the other Kyle keeps on proving he is a talent that seldom comes along.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
11 years ago
3,119 posts

It was a great race. Kyle Larson certainly looks like he is going to come on strong. Will be interesting to see how he does tonight in the Cup. I am thinking NASCAR will be rooting for him too. We will see.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
11 years ago
820 posts

Tim, As I have stated before, I got to see young Mr. Larson a few years ago at New Smyrna Speedway and came away very impressed with his talent and driving skills. Looking forward to tonight to see just how well he does.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
11 years ago
3,259 posts

Tim,you and Bill are correct ----- but there are some head hunters in there that just may mess up the scorecard, and im not talking about JJ

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

????

(Ed Zurga)

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
11 years ago
820 posts

where's Jimmy Spencer when you need him??????