The Legend & Jeff Gilder Finally Have Their Answer

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

Ever since she burst forth on the stock car scene with all the publicity and cheesy marketing stunts NASCAR could muster, Tim Leeming and Jeff Gilder have been dying to know what Danica Patrick carries in her purse.

No more sleepless nights for The Legend or the North Myrtle Beach Media Magnate... now they can know what young Ricky Stenhouse already knows about the cougar... or is it Honey Badger?

Seems Danica has come clean with US Weekly Magazin e .

Here you go, Tim & Jeff!

DANICA PATRICK POURS OUT HER PURSE FOR US WEEKLY

August 28, 2014, Taylor Starer , NASCAR.com

Danica Patrick pours out her purse for Us Weekly Patrick's numerous products allow her to be prepared for anything

NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Danica Patrick recently poured out her purse for the latest issue of Us Weekly , and some of her bag's contents may surprise you.

For instance, did you know the No. 10 Stewart-Haas Racing driver can't eat wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs and yeast? (SuperDave Editor's Note... bet she don't eat vienna sausage, sardines or bologna burgers either) . Talk about a strict diet. Patrick relies on Lrabars for an extra energy boost during crazy race weekends. (OMG... does Piggly Wiggly in Columbia or North Myrtle Beach carry Larabars?)

Ever notice Patrick's signature aviator sunglasses she always sports at the track? That's just another accessory that spilled out of her Reed Krakoff shoulder bag.

"Aviator sunglasses fit my face really well, so I like to stick to that shape," Patrick told the magazine. "I always wear my Revo pair with mirrored lenses, and I even designed a Revo line available at Sunglass Hut." (Yeah, you'll never catch her wearing STP sunglasses!)

Hear that, Danica fans? Coming fall 2014 you could be sporting a pair from the Danica Patrick Collection.

Like most women, Patrick is prepared for anything and the contents of her bag reflect that.

"I don't have a desk job -- I spend at least four nights a week away from home," Patrick explained. "So I have to be prepared with all the essentials: nail clippers, Tylenol, Tums, tampons, floss. I'm ready for anything." (What, no Goody's Headache Powders?)

Along with all of those goodies, Patrick keeps a black Sharpie handy because you never know when you might bump into a fan who wants something signed, and a pen just won't do. (Well, we know where to send her if she needs autograph lessons, dont we?)

See more of Patrick's products below:

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"

updated by @dave-fulton: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
10 years ago
4,073 posts

I get it. US Weekly appeals to the grocery store, check-out line, impulse buying crowd. Young, hip, and targets of Nielsen and Arbitron. The magazine doesn't have the space or the reader interest for pics of ALL things in Danica's purse. But I'm pretty connected - and I have it on good authority that Danica totes around a deck of RacersReunion playing cards as well.

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Eric Cardona
@eric-cardona
10 years ago
196 posts

Do you think that she puts her bag in her car and it flies everywhere? That is why she probably crashes all the time.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

"gotta know when to hold 'em...."

--
Jay Coker
@jay-coker
10 years ago
177 posts

Funny- she sure as heck wasn't signing or taking pictures when she was a rookie.

TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
10 years ago
4,073 posts

Things Curtis Never Said:

"I have to be prepared with all the essentials: nail clippers, Tylenol, Tums, tampons, floss. I'm ready for anything."

--
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

Things Sparkle Pony never said:

"Hey Pops, a new party starts in ten minutes"

--
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

--
Alex FL Racing Fan
@alex-fl-racing-fan
10 years ago
221 posts

I'm offended... Tim should be on a King!

Of course, if Danica were a card, she'd be a queen of hearts since she always wants to chop another driver's head off whenever she makes a mistake.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

I think Tim might defer on being on the King under one circumstance:

And, Alex, you've certainly nailed the right card for Danica with your Queen of Hearts "Off with their heads" suggestion:

--
Bobby Williamson
@bobby-williamson
10 years ago
907 posts

Don't see no Lancenabs either.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Party? ? Did someone say Party??

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

While many more top finishes are due in her racing future, its what Patrick represents that truly makes her one of the most important athletes in sporting world. She has broken down barriers in the sport of auto racing, proving that sex has nothing to do with ability, proving to little girls everywhere that they can do anything they want. Being a great athlete is one thing, but being a great athlete and inspirational figure in this day and age is something else entirely.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

Alex! You are awesome for such support of The Legend. I appreciate your support but I do defer to Richard as the King.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Alex FL Racing Fan
@alex-fl-racing-fan
10 years ago
221 posts

I am envious of such a deck of cards.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

--
Andy DeNardi
@andy-denardi
10 years ago
365 posts

I guess it's not just Danica who'll do anything for a sponsor's money.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

but in a Chevy ? and a convertible ?

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Ever thought the Flag has her back?? just saying you know

Andy DeNardi
@andy-denardi
10 years ago
365 posts

Is that the flag of the United Hype of Herica? It's not mine. For one thing, that flag's got 52 stars.

Harvey Tollison
@harvey-tollison
10 years ago
226 posts

Way to go girl, Showed RPM how to get around Atlanta !

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

Thank you, wave around rule.

--
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
10 years ago
1,783 posts

And I should not be a QUEEN!!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
10 years ago
1,783 posts

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
10 years ago
4,073 posts

Ha Jeff! Ya know, in a pinch I simply deal with the clip-art Google Images gives me. Not a lot to work with. On the other hand, perhaps same can be said for you and Tim! LOL

--