Dave Fulton

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

I know there are many of us concerned about Dave's condition as he under went surgery again yesterday. His wife Joyce has let us know that Dave is doing well after FIVE hours in surgery and is expected to be released from the hospital this weekend. I'm sure everyone will join me in best wishes to the Fulton family and prayers for Dave's speedy and complete recovery.

Tim

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

bEING AS YOU SEEM TO HAVE A CONTACT THERE WOULD YOU PLEASE POST UPDATES REGULAR ON HERE FOR US

bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
10 years ago
820 posts

fantastic news, we all wish him a speedy recovery and the best care possible

Sandeep Banerjee
@sandeep-banerjee
10 years ago
360 posts

Wish the best for you always Dave.

Devin
@devin
10 years ago
618 posts

Sending the best healing thoughts to Dave! Thoughts are with you and your family.

Dennis Andrews
@dennis-andrews
10 years ago
835 posts

Thanks Tim. Good news.

You are in our thoughts and prayers Dave.

Bobby Williamson
@bobby-williamson
10 years ago
907 posts

Great news, get well soon, Dave!

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

Johnny,I will indeed post any updates shared with me by Dave's family. There are many of us who care about Dave!

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Jay Coker
@jay-coker
10 years ago
177 posts

Thinking of you, Dave.

danny whitener
@danny-whitener
10 years ago
47 posts

Tim, Please keep us informed as much as you can. Dave, We all miss you on Tuesday nights. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Take care my friend.

Blane Moon
@blane-moon
10 years ago
113 posts

Hoping for a full recovery!

Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
10 years ago
626 posts

Sure will Tim keep us posted

Robin L. Agner
@robin-l-agner
10 years ago
169 posts

Thanks for the update Tim! Prayers for Dave.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

This I found out late last night. they wouldnt tell much , but said that all Dave can eat are ice chips and the hospital will not release him until he can take solid food. Given the nature of the surgery, that is understandable. The doctor needs to know that his system is processing food. That is my assumption from experience with my brother in law who had the same problem. GO DAVE ! !