Somebody has some SEVERE psychological issues

Alex FL Racing Fan
@alex-fl-racing-fan
9 years ago
221 posts

I saw this "trending" on the Racing-Reference webpage: http://racing-reference.info/comments?jp=0&id=2002-04&s=W&drvid=&blogid=&trkid=&ccid=&ownid=&p=Y#18

Check out comment #11 and look at the total insanity that happens when someone calls him out on it. In short, somebody makes a lewd comment, and the person made out to look like the villain is NOT the lewd commenter, but rather the people who say he's wrong and other people come out in armies to defend a profane comment!

What is wrong with this world?!

updated by @alex-fl-racing-fan: 01/03/17 01:27:50PM
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
9 years ago
3,259 posts

Remember the song "skip a rope" ? Henson Cargil sung it best and it describes what you are trying to describe !!

Jay Coker
@jay-coker
9 years ago
177 posts

Just remember that Buckshot Jones was tenfold more successful than the collective total of humanity in that discussion.

Alex FL Racing Fan
@alex-fl-racing-fan
9 years ago
221 posts

You all make very good arguments. And the storm is STILL going on with the maturity level of the trolls descending to pretty much nil. And the problem with this website is that pretty much every single race has these issues... sometimes worse. The modern races are annihilated with hundreds or thousands of comments by idiots talking about stuff irrelevant to race or, worse, forums just like filled with profanity laced arguments because the trolls are obsessed with trolling.

You want racing stats? You're better off at the Third Turn or Wikipedia.

RockHillWill
@will-cronkrite
9 years ago
167 posts

Gentlemen: there is another option here. Rather than comment and point out the frailties and perceived failings of others, you also have the option to infuse this and other sites with an abundance of platitudes and congratulatory comments that would celebrate the goodness and accomplishments of others. Otherwise, you are only adding lubricant to the very slippery slopes that you are commenting on.

Alex FL Racing Fan
@alex-fl-racing-fan
9 years ago
221 posts

There is exceptional wisdom being expressed here.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
9 years ago
3,259 posts

All thats said is well and good "BUT" when you ramble in anothers back yard be careful of the parasites you may drag back home. Those types ofmalarkey wont fit on our site I dont believe.

I have relished the way it seems thatrowdytalking andblatantcursing has never been a part of our talk shows and posts. If what I have said bothers you then I am sorry !!!