Setting around a camp fire sort of

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
You ever went camping and everyone will be setting around a campfire telling stories and swapping tales?Then someone will without thinking toss a pine comb into the fire,well it pops and cracks and blows a few sparks out into the circle,but everyone laughs and says better not do that again or someone will get burnt.Well then someone throws a piece of pine in the fire and that starts a smokey situation and everyone is annoyed by it.Now everyone is off the goodtime feeling that was being enjoyed by everyone and now they fussing at whoever caused the ruckus and some hard feelings are among the group.If you havent grasped the drift of this little tale you are not in the fire light but if you see where this is going then think about what I said.Fun times are all around us and lets be friends and enjoy each others stories and photos we cherish, dont go poking the fire or throwing nasty things in it or you may get accidently burned by the sparks that fly out of it.Enjoy our times,enjoy our country,enjoy our fabulous organization we have here but please lets enjoy what we have. Before you found R/R what did you have,nothing like what you have now so please "LETS JUST GO RACING"
updated by @johnny-mallonee: 03/11/19 11:08:42AM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
14 years ago
1,783 posts
Amen, to the brother!!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Jay Sellers
@jay-sellers
14 years ago
65 posts
Thanks again Johnny.
Mike Sykes2
@mike-sykes2
14 years ago
18 posts
Johnny for those that are throwing crap in the fire they need to feel sorry for the dummies like me who can not figure this electronic box out but will spend hours looking at the work that others have done I for one like all the pics no matter where they came from and upset that someone is jelous of or has nothing better to do than gripe about somthing that will not matter in 50 years anyway.Peace Out !!!!!