Ned Jarrett

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
14 years ago
1,783 posts
Two-time Grand National (Cup) Champion Ned Jarrett will be our guest on "Racin The Way It Was" this Tuesday January 12th. The show airs at 7 pm et on RacersReunion (((RADIO))). Mr Jarrett also plans to attend the Love Chevrolet Columbia Speedway RacersReunion on April 17th.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®

updated by @jeff-gilder: 03/11/19 10:37:18AM
Richard Guido
@richard-guido
14 years ago
238 posts
Ned is a true gentleman of Nascar and one of the best television commentators I have ever seen. It is people like Ned Jarrett that make Nascar what it is today.
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
this should be a great show with ned and jeff ned was and still is quite a unique person in racing,soft spoken and very knowledgeable of racing back in the day--i think the most excited ive ever saw him was when dale won daytona he was an excited man that afternoon and a proud papa. i think he will tell you the same stories others have told in the past but with a different twist and clarity to them that will have you saying ---i didnt know that. he raced when you were a real man to even finish much less win the races they won--very few if any of todays drivers could endure the test of survival that was there each race

i dont think anyone else has achieved this in grand national/sprint cup--he was never out of the top five in points as long as he was running full time in nascar
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
14 years ago
626 posts
Man that sounds good can`t wait till Tuesday
Devin
@devin
14 years ago
618 posts
What a gentleman! All the shows are great but this one will be one you will not want to miss. I am looking forward to it.
Mike Sykes2
@mike-sykes2
14 years ago
18 posts
A true gentleman in all the senses. He has always put others before himself and I know that he he is a man of his word. There have been several times in the past when he would tell you he would make an appearence and when he would get there he would be sick as all get out but he would always say I will stay as long as I can and most of the time he would be there longer than the original agreement. He has never canceled on me and I know there were times he should have been on bed rest or at the hospital. I will forever be a fan of Ned Jarret. He truly is a dedicated and Christian and I am proud to call him friend. If only the sport was full of Ned Jarretts.
Jim Wilmore
@jim-wilmore
14 years ago
488 posts
That was one of the better shows last night, Ned really told a good story, thanks Jeff and crew for some really good comments and questions, fantastic show!!!
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
14 years ago
1,783 posts
You're welcome, Jim. glad you enjoyed it. Ned is a great interview. We could have talked for another hour..at least. Jim Wilmore said:
That was one of the better shows last night, Ned really told a good story, thanks Jeff and crew for some really good comments and questions, fantastic show!!!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
ray lamm
@ray-lamm
14 years ago
214 posts
jeff this got to be one best show and to how ned on the show was special thanks jeff