Brand Loyalty Car Makes

Frank Craig
@frank-craig
15 years ago
71 posts
I would like to take a survey on brand loyalty.Please let me know if you miss seeing Plymouths,Mercurys,Pontiacs,Oldsmobiles,Buicks,Chryslers,Hudsons,Matadors,Cadilacs, Lincolns,Studebakers.All cars that used to race.I miss seeing those cars and hearing all the fun arguments that happened after the race
updated by @frank-craig: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
15 years ago
1,783 posts
Yes! I miss it. The future....? who knows what we might see. But we'll never see that many American made cars race together again.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Frank Craig
@frank-craig
15 years ago
71 posts
Tim Leeming said:
I miss those Plymouths. Especially the Petty blue ones with the big "43" on it. Those are a part of my life for sure. I think the 1962s were my all time favorites!
Tim
Frank Craig
@frank-craig
15 years ago
71 posts
HeyTim ,I miss those Plymouths.Petty,Paschal,Pardue,Goldsmith.My favorite was 1964.
Paul Zappardino
@paul-zappardino
15 years ago
40 posts
I miss them all Frank! i remember in LMS there was deversification and we had fun then. I don't thin i have to say anymore
Frank Craig
@frank-craig
15 years ago
71 posts
Well said,Paul Paul Zappardino said:
I miss them all Frank! i remember in LMS there was deversification and we had fun then. I don't thin i have to say anymore
Thomas K. Craig
@thomas-k-craig
15 years ago
53 posts
To everyone know this is my wonderful father, Frank who posted this blog. He is the main person that exposed me to those great Mopars and racing in general. But i'm like my father, and The Legend. I surely do miss those Plymouth's. I am very worried that one day there might not be a Chrysler Corporation. In my life of over 34 years I thought I never see the day the Plymouth and Pontiac nameplate were gone. My favorite Plymouth's were 1964. I am a Dodge Man and i'm afraid we could be talking about that nameplate being gone in the future.
Pete Banchoff
@pete-banchoff
15 years ago
279 posts
I'd love to see the day again when you could identify a Cup car by its shape, grill and engine size on the hood. Real Stock Cars! Now it's sticker headlights, tail lights, grill and corp logo. What a joke!Pete
Jim Wilmore
@jim-wilmore
15 years ago
488 posts
Pete Banchoff said:
I'd love to see the day again when you could identify a Cup car by its shape, grill and engine size on the hood. Real Stock Cars! Now it's sticker headlights, tail lights, grill and corp logo. What a joke!
Pete
I agree Pete, seems they are pretty look alike now, no variety. I miss the sixties Fords; Galaxie, Fairlane, and Torino plus the Mercury equivalents. Also the 72-76 Gran Torino.