JEFF GILDERS BIRTHDAY!!

Frank Craig
@frank-craig
14 years ago
71 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THE HISTORIC SPEEDWAY GROUP!!!! JEFF IS NOW A CLASSIC!!!!!
updated by @frank-craig: 03/06/19 09:02:18AM
Pete Banchoff
@pete-banchoff
14 years ago
279 posts
Jeff, Happy Birthday, my friend. We're all grateful for what you have in Racers Reunion.Pete in Michigan
Roy Trantham
@roy-trantham
14 years ago
5 posts
Jeff,I have been trying to upload some old pictures that I have. I used the e-mail instructions and the pictures have not been posted. Do you know what I may have done wrong? Please advise.Roy Trantham
ray lamm
@ray-lamm
14 years ago
214 posts
hey jeff my freind happy happy birthday and lots more.
William Ronnie Nodine
@william-ronnie-nodine
14 years ago
8 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. I SIGNED UP LAST YEAR AFTER THE COLUMBIA SPEEDWAY EVENT. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND GOD BLESS.WILLIAM RONNIE NODINE
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
Does this mean that birthday boy is now a certified "Vintage Racer"? Some where I remember reading that greatness is most always associated with time on the job. This being true then I am sure that Mr Gilder is rated up there among the best.This is only the first one of the rest he will have through life. H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y fellow racer.

a winner then and a winner now---
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
Roy maybe i can be of help--do you have the pictures saved in a folder on your computer--if so go to your page you want to apply the pictures--like this page for example,see the photo camera above? click on that then it will open to a box that says up load an image,click browse then find picture you wish to up load,when you find it click on it then click on add and a series of numbers and letters will appear on the screen with your message or where you just clicked then ok it and after the picture is approved it will appear on site---same thing if you are wanting to add pictures to your site or to just add photos to the main page--hope this helps sir--if not i will try my upmost to assist you further take car and see you in turn 4 Roy Trantham said:
Jeff,
I have been trying to upload some old pictures that I have. I used the e-mail instructions and the pictures have not been posted. Do you know what I may have done wrong? Please advise. Roy Trantham
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
hey ed your chinese adding machine has come unplugged ha ha ha Ed Sanseverino said:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27 years young????????????????????????HaHa......
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
14 years ago
1,783 posts
Thanks very much!!!!!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
14 years ago
626 posts
Happy Birthday Jeff have a cold one and take the day off
Mike Sykes2
@mike-sykes2
14 years ago
18 posts
I share with all the rest in wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF And hope to have you around for at least 50 more OLD friend.See you Saturday afternoon in Mt. Airy.
Wayne Wilson
@wayne-wilson
14 years ago
39 posts
Hope you have many more. Happy Birthday Jeff
Jim Wilmore
@jim-wilmore
14 years ago
488 posts
Happy Birthday Jeff, hope you didn't burn your lips on all the candles!
Roy Trantham
@roy-trantham
14 years ago
5 posts
Jeff,I e-mailed the pictures to you. Did you receive them?Regards:Roy Trantham
Unique Hiram
@unique-hiram
14 years ago
6 posts
Happy, Happy Birthday! Take Care and Be Blessed!
Ronda McKnight
@ronda-mcknight
14 years ago
63 posts
Happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you...happy birthday our dear Jeff.....happy birthday to you....and many more.....Anyone sung this to you today, Have a great one.
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
14 years ago
1,783 posts
Thanks very much to all of your for making my 55th a great birthday!!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Randy Myers2
@randy-myers2
14 years ago
219 posts
Happy Birthday "old" man. You'r catching up with the rest of us.
Jay Sellers
@jay-sellers
14 years ago
65 posts
Happy birthday Jeff. I like the picture. johnny mallonee said:
Does this mean that birthday boy is now a certified "Vintage Racer"? Some where I remember reading that greatness is most always associated with time on the job. This being true then I am sure that Mr Gilder is rated up there among the best.
This is only the first one of the rest he will have through life. H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y fellow racer.

a winner then and a winner now---
Robin L. Agner
@robin-l-agner
14 years ago
169 posts
Jeff Gilder said:
Thanks very much to all of your for making my 55th a great birthday!!