YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT JR IS GOING TO DO !!!

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

That boy is gonna go to the other peoples Convention in Charlotte NC. Yup he is going to a Luncheon for American Coalition for clean energy, now how is this going to set with those other people in town next Week .

And on top of that he tried to knock down the fence at Kansas Motor Speedway. Yup he got mad I guess when he blew a right front tire out while testing for Goodyear. He wasnt hurt,the fence wasnt mad but the car made him walk back to the pits.

Now I wonder if he will shave before the luncheon, or maybe that pretty lass he has snagged will get him all gussied up . You do know Brian aint gonna go along with this dont ya...

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Dennis Andrews
@dennis-andrews
12 years ago
835 posts

Johnny, BZF scheduled the Luncheon.

Jim Wilmore
@jim-wilmore
12 years ago
488 posts

As Jed Clampett would say "[Disgusted] Jethro, some day me and you got to have a long talk."

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

They actually put a big new sign on the NASCAR HOF this week so the Dems can find it.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

However, there is nothing being mentioned in the local media about that Dodge Charger Humpy Wheeler unveiled in May that was supposed to give rides to DNC contributors at the now cancelled Labor Day Fest that was to have been held at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Maybe Humpy and the Dems can donate it to Roger Penske for use at Martinsville before Roger dumps Dodge!

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Richard Guido
@richard-guido
12 years ago
238 posts
The Dems cant find it because they did not build it. Also the car is out of date having the old splitter package. Biden must have made that call showcasing the 2011 package. What state are you in Joe ?