GOT A QUESTION TO ASK

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
11 years ago
3,259 posts

Got a question to ask all the members here who wish to listen to me.

First off this site was built to honor our heritage,not a shooting range. True we can and do take each weeks racing program that Nascar runs and examine it in depth.We even turn the goats loose on them on occasion. Thats usually our nite to laugh and have a great time while getting some very interesting information not all know.

We are one of the ,if not the best, listened to show on the internet.

So now to the question that is waving its hand big time----- America was built on trust and the ability to stand together through thick and thin. Then why are there several here that seem hell bent in tearing our group apart,is it nature to destroy or is the devil in people?

When I climbed on board R/R was like a handful of dedicated folks who loved racing and wanted to share our past with the present and future. Now we are like 10,000 strong and got a great site loved by many.

You bash Brian France for what he is doing to Nascar ,But you are at the same time letting some do the same to what we got. Bickering and Mudslinging only goes one way,down.

Having fun and debating things are what makes us stronger but not demeaning people. Hard feelings can grow like vines on a fence,after awhile the vision is gone.

Ok Im through,Ive said my piece for what its worth and im sure that the world will continue without me. But some need to put brain into gear before mouth into motion. I consider everyone here a friend and will do battle with you over this site .Yall put down your bully bars down and pick up your helmets and lets go racing.

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
11 years ago
3,259 posts

And just for the record Danica got hit by a rock,not anyone on R/R so cant no one use that excuse,,, ;)

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
11 years ago
3,259 posts

Now Ive vented my take im going out and relax,or as some would say work on my race car---there I am in a zone all alone

bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
11 years ago
820 posts

Well said JM, and so on point.Whether we like or approve of the current head of NASCAR is a moot point. We can rant,rave pull hair and thats not going to change. Deal with it and get over it. Its still the best product available. Because its the ONLY product. We love racing and thats that. I ignore the very few elitist's that try to put down our fellow members, directly or indirectly. Lets all put this behind us and control ourselves like the true fans we are...

Wally Bell
@wally-bell
11 years ago
83 posts

yes.....

Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
11 years ago
626 posts

Hi Master speeking of racing how is your race car comming along ?

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
11 years ago
1,783 posts

Right on my bruthas!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Patsy Thompkins ~ Keisler
@patsy-thompkins-keisler
11 years ago
559 posts

Now you all know, I don't know a lot about the technical things and the Organizational Charts of NASCAR. But, I do know feelings..and ya'll know that. Sometimes, it might would be better for me to be somewhat callous...but I really ain't no good at that. My nature has caused me to go through alot of heartbreak in my life..but I don't want to be any other way. When I came here, I found exactly what I was looking and needing. Love, compassion and Family....and I have said it time, and time again..how each one of you mean so much to me, for individual reasons. I can't hide my feelings...and while I am no Spring Chicken...I am one of the younger ones here. Therefore, I am very like the preacher says...still on milk...and am very impressionable. I take to heart what each and everyone has to say, and I believe what you all say because, why would you tell me anything else. I too, have my personal opinions and favorite drivers, but I love them all..and I would never want anything to happen to NASCAR....that would be a horrible death within our family, a close and personal Family at that. Now, I don't know exactly what has transpired, as I have been very busy as of lately, but I believe in the integrity of this site, so much...that I will take what you say as the truth...and law and spread it. Maybe I need to step it up a little bit, and start trusting some of my own judgement as well. But, Lord..I hate all these disagreements and agreements. This is supposed to be my "happy place" and place of peace and solitude...as I have told everyone. I will say this however, I will never apologize for how good of a driver my Pop was, and yes..I love hearing of this every chance I get. I also, will never apologize for dancing at Thee Goat Rodeo...whenever I feel like it. So, when you see those funny little marks..on the Chat Room..don't ask me what they are....you know what I am doing..I am dancing...I love dancing...and I will continue to do so, until Bossman tells me to stop...I love ya'll so much...and I don't want to invite people to come into a "mess". Heck, I won't even stay in a mess...if I don't have to...again...I LOVE YA'LL.....

Slim_Shady
@slim-shady
11 years ago
26 posts

Did I miss sumpin' ?

@patsy-thompkins-keisler
11 years ago
559 posts

I'm not sure....Slim, I'm just trying to make sure..I am in the clear...

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
11 years ago
3,259 posts

PTK since when did a lovely lady like you ever not be in the clear? You quoted earlier that you were the youngster in the crowd -- well you just keep on being hype and learn the stroll .ok

Charles Ray Stocks
@charles-ray-stocks
11 years ago
222 posts

i love this web site and dont like running anyone down i have my opinion like everyone else does and i respect there oponions as well im all in for a strong unity with all of our members thanks

Tommie  Clinard
@tommie-clinard
11 years ago
209 posts

I joined RR because I liked what I saw. History of auto racing and the preservation of the same. I have relived many memories since I first ventured onto the site after some racing friends told me about it.

I am not going to bring up anything from the past that has come close to making me leave RR. There have also been times when I couldn't keep my mouth shut and said some things that maybe I should not have said. But all of that is in the past.

Let's do as Johnny say's and concentrate on the history of racing and quit the running down of other people who have contributed a lot to racing and continue to do so whether we like them or not. It is really uncalled for. I will do my part. Will You?

Charles Ray Stocks
@charles-ray-stocks
11 years ago
222 posts

well said

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
11 years ago
3,119 posts

Nicely stated Johnny.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
11 years ago
3,259 posts

Am I missing something here?? I have seen 4 messages posted then removed, Have I said something here that offends you????

@patsy-thompkins-keisler
11 years ago
559 posts

This would be so much fun, to do on the sidewalk at "Johnny Rocket's"!! That is SO on my list....