Get Well Card For Rex White

Harlow Reynolds
@harlow-reynolds
11 years ago
214 posts

Rex White is having a little health problems.Please send
him a Get Well card. I know he would appreciate it very much.
Send Card To
Rex White
187 Rivers Road
Fayetteville,GA.--30214

Thanks--Harlow Reynolds--Lynchburg,Va.

updated by @harlow-reynolds: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
11 years ago
1,783 posts

Thank you Harlow!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
11 years ago
3,119 posts

Thanks for letting us know Harlow. I'll get a card out today. If you talk to Rex, tell him to get well soon. I enjoy every minute I get to spend with Rex. What a true ambassador he is for the heritage of the sport. Much like YOU.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

Sending thoughts for an improvement in Rex's health situation. Thanks, Harlow.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Charles Ray Stocks
@charles-ray-stocks
11 years ago
222 posts

thuoghts and prayers to rex white and family from an rr member

Charles Craig
@charles-craig
11 years ago
57 posts

Talked to Rex last week. He was in good spiritsand was doing everything right to take care of himself. He is looking forward to getting out to all the upcoming events. Thanks Harlow, you know yourself that he is probably our biggest ambassador for the preservation of the old days.

Harlow Reynolds
@harlow-reynolds
11 years ago
214 posts
Update on Rex White.Talked to Rex today. He saids his breathing is ok . He has a bad case of Bronchitis. When he trys to sleep it buildsup and that when is has trouble .... He is on medicine for that, lets hope it works.. He sounded a lot better to day.Will keep everybody updateThanksHarlow ReynoldsLynchburg,Va.
Mike Sykes
@mike-sykes
11 years ago
308 posts

Get well Rex it just take time. I have been fighting it for a couple of months and starting to get it under control. Stay tough ol friend.