ANY QUESTIONS?? was the statement heard after the checker waved

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

As Denny crossed the finish line he asked politely--Any Questions ??

The race was different,very different...

where can you find a boyfriend running over his girlfriend -- and JJ takes an exit stage left, then the pace car catches fire all the while the full moon shines brightly.

But what a Shootout it was -- after the wrecks finished.. seems as the cars have a different attitude this year on racing, no bumpdrafting this time..

Oh did I mention they were blowing motors before the practice was over?

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

It was truly a different kind of racing tonight. I like the racing, just not the winner.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Max Plummer
@max-plummer
10 years ago
89 posts

Johnny watch the pass Hamlin made for the lead real close ... Did he win or not ?

Max Plummer
@max-plummer
10 years ago
89 posts

Did he cross the yellow line? it's close !

bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
10 years ago
820 posts

Nah, didn't cross the yellow line. He ran down to it and it looked like his tires were on top of the yellow but didn't cross it. Going to be an interesting year for sure.....

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

And the boys in ARCA think that Dawsonville lad needs to get him some brakes.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

Dave, I long ago quit trying to place the blame for those accidents unless it was downright an act of doing something on purpose, such a Duck Boy launching Brad K. at Atlanta awhile back. I won't lay blame on young Mr. Silver Coors either but every replay I saw showed the touch. He can say what he wants, but I think the young man is going to make himself a hard row to hoe, but we shall see.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.