LETS SEE IF ANYONE HAS THE POWER TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Ok all you qualified players and all you non qualified players, couch potatoes too.. Answer this kinda tough question about the Sprint Cup season this year.. Now some of you will blow this off as to tough to answer A N D a few will tackle it like it was an old flathead needing a set of wires n plugs.

who can guess who will win the next race in Sprintcup? Will it be another driver who is winless or one of the six shown here I bet Ruby will even lay in with an unbiased answer!! Well who will it be?

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 08/07/18 04:30:57PM
Steve Struve
@steve-struve
10 years ago
47 posts

It'll probably be Kyle. Got to have different winners each week so we have 43 folks in the Chase. For sure Larson will get one sometime this year as well as the "other #3" Rookie - and Boyer, Gordon, Tony, Matt, etc. I'll begin to think something is fishy if Her Highness wins one...

Dave Wager
@dave-wager
10 years ago
25 posts

After a disabling 42 1/2 car pile up with five to go and discounting the fact that She's four laps down and piloting a cripple but still mobile #10, the Go Daddy car wins, mainly because Nascar has once again experienced yet another mysterious electrical gremlin resulting in a catastrophic yellow flag/light failure that has allowed the only remaining functional race car, the #10, to complete the event, thus insuring the dark haired Princess a customary Champagne Shower in Victory Circle and restoring happiness, holsumness and wellness to America.

Nascar's finger pointing for the equipment failure laid blame to the well known "Racing Gods" and a here-to-fore unknown "Racing Fairy". (And yes, they can do that.)

The finishing order also substantiated a previous statement by which "The King" himself offered the only possible scenario that the green and black Chevy would take the checkers.

Once again proving that truth is stranger than fiction.

Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
10 years ago
626 posts

I hate to say it but JJ or Jeff.Too many good drivers out there without a win.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

It's Texas. The Biff has had success there and NASCAR could use another Roush win.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Tommie  Clinard
@tommie-clinard
10 years ago
209 posts

I guess that the only way Danica can prove to all the naysayers that she really can drive a race car is to win a race. So to RP and all the other non-believers Texas it is.------GO GAL. SHOW 'EM YOU CAN DO IT.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Hey guys.you missed a couple of quiet walking drivers that was actually in the picture last weekend at Martinsville. And they were also carrying the tribute to the first Lady of Nascar Linda Petty. The 43 also had a paint scheme like the 43 had on Richards last race..... How ironic all this played out as a final goodbye to the Queen ..

They finished 5th and 9th so Aric Almirola and or Marcos Ambrose should be considered in the hunt for #7 on the count for first time winners ...

TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
10 years ago
4,073 posts
As much as I want to see 43 return to VL and the joy on Marcos' face when he wins again, I don't have confidence it'll be at Texas. 1.5 milers just haven't been kind to RPMs teams. Gaining, yes. Good short track mo', yes. But to paraphrase Robert Frost, they have many miles to go before they win.

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

B U T It could happen REMEMBER Daytona

TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
10 years ago
4,073 posts

Leon nearly got it with suggesting Gordon. He was close - but no cigar. As I predicted, RPM cars didn't even sniff the front. I begrudgingly have to give it to Logano. I really thought he was overrated - but he continues to shine at Penske.

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

Penske has a bratwurst and a just plain brat.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"