Sparkle Pony and the gang

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Betca didnt see that one coming this weekend, to be honest I didnt either but as her associates in the shop said they filled her head full of thoughts and how to's and took her powder and mirror away ------ then said ride Sally ride.

Dont know how the na sayers will handle this but when you blast past the boss and then pass JJ on the outside going in the turn either she was enjoying it to the fullest or somebody put a burr under her saddle.

Actually I think that new car gave her a new found confidence along with Kevin telling her the way the crow fly's. Actually look at her teachers she has.. No slack there for info.

She was up to third and looking good until a lugnut hung in a gun and back she went but finishing seventh and brought home a straight car to boot. OK now your turn Tim

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

I'm happy she had a good run. Even happier she didn't hit anything or any body.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

And this race puts yet another first time winner into the winners circle... Jeff Gordon who has been trying so valiantly to win one has pulled it off.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

And I was very happy to see Jeff win. Going to be an interesting "Chase" this year even if I don't care for the Chase.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

And after Saturday nites race you have a new leader at the top of the leader board.. Smiling high on top sets Jeff Gordon..

Tommie  Clinard
@tommie-clinard
10 years ago
209 posts

Jeff was up there already Johnny.

Alright folks, give the lady a break. She can drive a race car.

I know some that will never admit it, and you know who you are. Bur are we jealous or just hate to admit it that she can drive.