Prayers for Member Bill McPeek... Who is Now Back at Home from Hospital

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
9 years ago
9,137 posts

I received a note this evening from member Bill McPeek's wife, Bunnie that he'd had a medical issue last evening and has been hospitalized with tests still being run. Please remember Bill in your thoughts and prayers.

You'll see below where Tim Leeming has updated Bill's condition and the good news that he is at home.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"

updated by @dave-fulton: 12/03/16 07:54:50PM
Devin
@devin
9 years ago
618 posts

Bill is in my thoughts! Please keep us posted.

Bobby Williamson
@bobby-williamson
9 years ago
907 posts

Thoughts and prayers.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
9 years ago
3,119 posts

Thoughts and prayers for my buddy, Bill McPeek. Hope he recovers quickly.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Larry Olson
@larry-olson
9 years ago
24 posts

Same here. Get well Bill.

Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
9 years ago
626 posts

Will Do

Dennis Andrews
@dennis-andrews
9 years ago
835 posts

Thoughts and prayers Bill.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
9 years ago
3,119 posts

Got a note from Bill. He is home after two days of all kinds of tests, he says. He also states he got no sleep. He also indicated he may either suffered a TIA (mini-stroke) or may have inhaled some wasp spray when he was trying to kill some wasps behind his garage. He appreciates everyone's prayers and concerns and states he'll be back on the site next week. Still awaiting results on a couple of tests.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
9 years ago
9,137 posts

That is so good to know he is back home. Will continue prayers for a speedy recovery and good test results.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
9 years ago
3,259 posts

Bill get well -- you are missed on here and at the track

bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
9 years ago
820 posts

thank you to all our friends here on the site for your thoughts and prayers. Still don't know what happened and may never know.. Just thankful all test results are negative...thankful to be home and getting some sleep...