Job Well Done Tim, As Always!!

Billy & Barbara Scott
@billy-barbara-scott
9 years ago
52 posts

Tim, on behalf of Family, Friends, Fans and myself; want to let you know how much we appreciate all the hard work you and others did, to make the AIRPS Hall of Fame induction such a nice and successful event, FridaySeptember 11th-12th. Everyone, like me, seemed to have enjoyed seeing drivers we have not seen in many years. Some we had to guess who they were, others we asked who they were, and still others we knew for sure. Guess the person who enjoyed it most of all, would have been our daughter.She grew up with many of these guys and had a ball reuniting friendships.

The food was just the best we've eaten at an induction event and it surpassed many restaurants. We took our time eating so we would not miss one bit of the wonderful taste. Only wish we lived closer to the provider so we could become "regulars" there.

You and all the helpers went out of the way to see thateach of us had what we needed, so we could enjoythe event more.As we watchedall of youworking,we could not help but wonder, "Are we worth all the attention each of you gave all in attendance"?

Don't know if we will be able to attend another trip for racing events, (a friend and new fan,Buck Boggs, who previously lived in Aiken, got us there this time,) but if we don't ,we can truly say you "all" have left a great impression in our minds andon our hearts!!!

Thank you, we love you all, and God bless.

Billy, Barbara and Debbie Scott Rash

updated by @billy-barbara-scott: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
9 years ago
3,119 posts

Barbara, Debbie and Billy, thank you for such a pleasant surprise to greet my Thursday morning sign-in. It was really great to see you all again and I sincerely appreciate the invitation to share your table at supper. For the record, the four guys I introduced at the beginning at the ones who did the work, I just have the fun. It is a great pleasure for me to do what I do with that organization and I thrive on every minute.

On behalf of myself and AIRPS, thank you all for making the trip to Augusta. Billy Scott winning races in a large part of my growing up memories and it is always a treat to share some time with you all.

God bless, and I hope we'll have some time to share again soon.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.