Rebroadcast of the Old schooll RacersReunion.com shootout

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
16 years ago
1,783 posts
Since we experienced some technical issues during the live broadcast, we are going to put this "rebroadcast" up and make it available for all members for a day...maybe two. Which days are best for everyone. Please give us your opinions. 'Cause after this rebroadcast, the only place you'll find it is on a couple of cable nets and then DVD.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®

updated by @jeff-gilder: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
Rick Bane
@rick-bane
16 years ago
1 posts
Hey JeffHow about on a Friday or Saturday night. Somwhere around 8:00 or 9:00 pm. Thanks for the website I absolutely love this place!!!!!!!Rick Bane
J.Turrigiano
@jturrigiano
16 years ago
1 posts
Any Saturday would be fine with us. If there is a DVD of the broadcast I would like to purchase one. How would I go about that?Thanks for this site!P.S.J.T.
Jennifer Long
@jennifer-long
16 years ago
12 posts
Friday/Saturday sounds good to me.I would also like to purchase a DVD of the broadcast.Jennifer
Paul Lewis
@paul-lewis
16 years ago
6 posts
Saturday night and Sunday afternoon are good times for me; however, if that time interferes with the Nationwide or Sprint races, any day during the week is fine.
Arlene Cornish
@arlene-cornish
16 years ago
2 posts
Usually anytime would be OK for me, but I am working this weekend, so please, not this Fri or Sat night, Might I also suggest, if you do pick a Fri or Sat evening, pick one when there is not a NASCAR race running live on TV. After this weekend, just let me know and I'll be here!!Thanks a bunch for the great work you do for all us race fans!!!Arlene
michael liveston
@michael-liveston
16 years ago
1 posts
Hea,Jeff! Saturday night ( 9 or 10 ), or Sunday night would be great! My Friday nights are taken up with kids. &, if you can, help me out on figuring out how to get it on this thing! I'm still trying to work things out on how to drive it!! Thanks & keep me posted! Michael Liveston
Ken Jenkins
@ken-jenkins
16 years ago
3 posts
I'd like to see it broadcast on Mon. "primetime". My whole weekend is taken up by 2nd job, Sat. nite social events & of course, Sun. church & race... But, if it were a "FOX" weekend, ya could run it during the race & we wouldn't miss anything any way... : ) Ken J.
Dustin
@dustin
16 years ago
1 posts
The whole race and everything would be great. Sat Night
Craig Rice
@craig-rice
16 years ago
1 posts
Friday night would be great,but any evening after 9 would work.. this is a great site Thanks,Craig Rice
David Beeman
@david-beeman
16 years ago
1 posts
On a Friday or Saturday night around 8:00 or 9:00 is a good time.
MyrtleB
@myrtleb
16 years ago
2 posts
Friday or Saturday night, 9 pm or so EDT, would be ideal, but we will make arrangements whenever it is shown!! It was NEAT to watch the race and we are hoping for more!!
Bart Krause
@bart-krause
16 years ago
10 posts
maybe any evening after 11pm,and again this Fall.Do you know yet what Networks will be airing this?Thank You Sir
Old School Racing
@old-school-racing
16 years ago
3 posts
It is scheduled to be aired on MavTV cable network on Aug 1st. We will provide specifics when they are available....TY
Old School Racing
@old-school-racing
16 years ago
3 posts
Today!Tonight!Tomorrow!No rush thought.....LOL
Jane Boone
@jane-boone
16 years ago
1 posts
My vote is for any Sat. between noon and 10 p.m.
Dennis Beck
@dennis-beck
16 years ago
1 posts
Any weekend would be great.
Louise Diamond
@louise-diamond
16 years ago
2 posts
Any day...or night...without a NASCAR race would be fine. Monday or Tuesday? In any event, I can't wait to see the whole thing.Thank You!
Stacie
@stacie
16 years ago
1 posts
Any day but next Tuesday works for me !
Craig
@craig
16 years ago
1 posts
Will any other channels besides MavTV broadcast this? MavTVs availability has been frustrating me, I wanted to watch other programming of theirs(ARCA) but no TV provider seems to have the channel. My Dish network does not have it, and I looked at Directv and local Time Warner Cable channel listings and neither of them have it either.
LINDA
@linda
16 years ago
1 posts
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW IT WILL BE ON SPEED ON AUG 1ST.. DONT KNOW THE TIME YET BUT IT WOULD BE MORE ENJOYABLE ON A LARGER SCREEN..
harold v. ward
@harold-v-ward
16 years ago
2 posts
all i want to know is when OK
harold v. ward
@harold-v-ward
16 years ago
2 posts
all i want to know is when OK
John Hobbs
@john-hobbs
16 years ago
1 posts
prefer evening in PST. Can you let me know when you will re-broadcast?
Russ
@russ
16 years ago
2 posts
ok how about Saturday at 7 central time. just please tell me when you come up with a verdict cause i really want to see it
Sharon Crady
@sharon-crady
16 years ago
1 posts
Sunday nights or Monday nights. Friday and Saturday nights are usually busy with family and chores.
Frank2
@frank2
16 years ago
1 posts
I'm looking forward to seeing the old school racin' How about rebroadcast on Saturday, august 2?Frank
tapallay
@tapallay
16 years ago
1 posts
any weekday evening after 6:00pm (pacific time), or saturday afternoonthanks,todd
Jeff Crane
@jeff-crane
16 years ago
1 posts
Any weekend night !!
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
16 years ago
1,783 posts
The race will be broadcast from 6 pm on Friday Aug 1st through Midnight Monday Aug 4th.....Eastern time. After that it will be available on DVD.Jeff

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
BethNJ
@bethnj
16 years ago
8 posts
How about on a Sunday when we have no racing? Hope to get a notice when it's being done! Thanks!
Arlene Cornish
@arlene-cornish
16 years ago
2 posts
I just watched the rebroadcast of the Shootout and I've only got three things to say:Thank You....Thank You....Thank You!I don't know how you were able to bring that to your members and keep it free, but you did a Great Job!Arlene Cornish
Amanda Cortright
@amanda-cortright
16 years ago
3 posts
Oh my God, that was way cool! I was so glad I was finally able to see the race. I just wish I didn't live all the way in MN or I would have gone to the race. Hopefully the tour will start up next year. I was hoping to see the race they were supposed to be running near Michigan this year, but oh well. I will definitely buy it if they put it on DVD.I also loved the intro with the racers before the race and the behind the scenes at the end. I love hearing old school stories! I was definitely surprised about the Mikey Waltrip stuff, but don't tell me those rumors haven't run through everyone's mind at some point.Anyway, I loved the race and hope to see more next year!