Please join Ann and me in prayers for Barb Santucci

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
13 years ago
3,119 posts

I learned this morning that Barb lost her only brother (she hastwo sisters). No details as yet but we all need to join together, asour Racers Reunion Family, to support Barb in this difficult time.

Thanks,
Tim

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
Devin
@devin
13 years ago
618 posts

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family, Barb.

Devin

Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
13 years ago
626 posts
Thinking of them our thoughts and prayers or with the family
Mike Sykes
@mike-sykes
13 years ago
308 posts
Barb you are in our thoughts and prayers.
ray lamm
@ray-lamm
13 years ago
214 posts
barb sorry to hear your lost.my prayer and thoughtsare to you and your family at this time
Wayne Wilson
@wayne-wilson
13 years ago
39 posts
Barb, sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family. If there is anything we can do, you know where a number of friends are.
Joyce Smith
@joyce-smith
13 years ago
5 posts
Barb, I am sorry to hear about you brother Our heart goes out to you . You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Keep the faith, He will get you through.
Barb2
@barb2
13 years ago
91 posts

Let me take a moment to thank each and everyone of you. Don't know where I'd be if'n it weren't for my RacersReunion family. Y'all mean the world to me ....

It has been very upsetting, to the point that I left and came home without getting much done. I will nowleave everything on my end up to my lawyer.

Thanks again,

Barb

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
13 years ago
1,783 posts
We love you, Barb! Glad to have you back among us.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
13 years ago
9,137 posts
Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Billy & Barbara Scott
@billy-barbara-scott
13 years ago
52 posts

Barb, you will continue

to be in our hearts and

prayers. May God bless

and we love you.