Look for me.

Bumpertag
@bumpertag
13 years ago
363 posts

I had to share the good news with everyone. I entered a contest put on by Talladega Superspeedway and Richard Petty Motorsports and WON!!! I receivec a envelop today from RPM with 2 tickets to the Nationwide race on Saturday and 2 tickets to the Sprint Cup race on Sunday. The seats are great seats, Talladega Tower, Section G, center of the Tri-Oval, and Row 60. And the seats are 1 & 2 on the isle. With the tickets was a breif letter addressed to me and signed by Richard Petty. I'm not sure what I'm more excited about, the tickets or the autograph. I was hoping for a meet and greet but I'm very happy with the prize.

Y'all look for me, I'll be the one standing and waving!

Bumpertag

updated by @bumpertag: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
13 years ago
589 posts
Congratulations! Enjoy it and have fun, and please take pictures!!
Wayne Wilson
@wayne-wilson
13 years ago
39 posts

We'll miss you at Columbia, but if Richard Petty sent me tickets, I think I would go too. Congrats.

Billy & Barbara Scott
@billy-barbara-scott
13 years ago
52 posts

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S,

Bumpertag, will look for you!!!

God bless and we love you,

Billy and Barbara Scott

Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
13 years ago
626 posts
Congrats on the win you are right you have to go
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
13 years ago
9,137 posts
Congrats... know y'all are excited!

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Bumpertag
@bumpertag
13 years ago
363 posts

Heard many stories about the LONG, LONG walk I can expect from the parking lot to the track. A little worried due to bad ankle. A 3" bolt and several wires and staples holding everything in place I hope I can make it wiyhout problems. If I have to crawl I'll be there.

I've never been to the stands to watch a race there. Been to 5 or 6 working on a crew, but never in the stands. Looking forward to it. Pray for safe travel.

Pete Banchoff
@pete-banchoff
13 years ago
279 posts
Hey Bumpertag, I'll look for you on TV. Congratulations!
TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
13 years ago
4,073 posts

Sah-WEET!

You are likely already there as I post this. But don't hesitate to flag a parking guy. They should bend over backwards to accommodate you if its tough to walk. (Said "should" not that they will. But I'd give it a shot.)

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Bumpertag
@bumpertag
13 years ago
363 posts
Thanks to all for the congrats and warm wishes. That was a great race. The closing rate was unbelieveable!!! This made me look at restrictor plate racing a little differently, all the lead changes and great racing has me ready for Daytona. Big Thanks to Richard Petty Motorsports and Talladega for giving us this opportunity. We will be back! Go RPM!